Woman arrested for speaking at city council meeting

[media=youtube]BecZQtFCmgU[/media]

Quartzsite, AZ - The Mayor is challenged under a recall election beginning next month. Accusations have been made. The city council is persecuting the Mayor for giving the people a voice. The Chief of Police is also involved in the scandal.

Jennifer Jones is given the floor at a city council meeting open to the public. While she is speaking the council realizes she’s about to air their dirty laundry and quickly beckons their henchman to cart her off.

The Mayor steps in and says Jones has been recognized to speak and has not violated the council’s rules, but the council ignores him and has the woman removed even as the Mayor continues to contest. The police officers ignore the Mayor of the city and remove the woman. It’s obvious who those cops work for, and it’s not the people.

Thanks to http://www.youtube.com/user/jrnookiemonster

Surely this cannot be legal ?

How are these council members exerting authority over the police above the level of the Mayor of the city ?

It’s Arizona… I’m not suprised.

Thank you youtube. This’ll blow up quick and get resolved. Its stupidly illegal.

Least they didnt taze her, bro.

lol it’s some old fart telling her to leave ofc. Can’t wait for the generation of sexist, racist, and bigot baby boomers to finally die off. Hope this doesn’t offend anyone, but some of the older generations living now are just so backwards when it comes to treating people like human beings =/ I’ve seen it with my own folks too… racist bitches.

I call em Bigot Boomers.

Its completely true. This generation gap is absurd. The people who have political power have a 1000% different mindset from the people that gave them the power.

yup generation gap. That’s exactly it. Well said.

No way that’s legal.

She needs to be added to this picture:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/261563_661231844357_43605552_34899109_2521560_n.jpg

Taken down because of a copyright claim?
wish I got to see it, but where could a copyright possibly come from in there?

http://www.politicususa.com/en/woman-arrested-for-speaking

where’s soviet on this? now THIS is a serious breach of rights that’s actually worth being pissed about. fuck you arizona.

The vid has been pulled, anyone got a mirror link?

oh yeh and AMERICA!

[media=youtube]EB2Awovqkdg[/media]

Another mirror of the vid.

If that one gets taken down enter: arizona woman council arrested
In google video search for tons of mirrors.

I’ve been advocating the wholesale slaughter of our elders for quite some time

Yeah this is pretty fucking ridiculous, but then again it’s Arizona where a bill was passed (granted later given a injunction and currently in legal quagmire) basically making racial profiling mandatory.

damn, these councilmen should be careful

oh wow now that’s messed up! Would have thought the MAYOR would have more power, who can throw the council in jail?

just finished watching that video…sweet jesus, that council is the oldest whitest vampirest mother fuckingest council I have ever seen

Cool video, was that Hulk Hogan at the very end of the video? 3:47 mark

I don’t agree that baby boomers are more racist or sexist than the current generation. Subtlety has just been introduced, and apathy toward bigotry as seemingly increased. When our generation comes into power I expect just as many, if not more, sexist laws and quotas to be flying through the hands of legislators.