wooden handle

So I’m building my case(upgrading to wood from a gun case) and I realy liked having a handle with my gun case and I really would like to have one for my wooden case. Does anyone know where I can find one or am I just gonna have to take one off from a drawer or something

any hardware store will have a section that has handles.

That’s what I thought but when I was there today I asked the guy if they did and he told me there was no such section… he was probably just bein a asshole.
Thanks ill look myself tomorro

well I’ve been to various ace, truvalues, lowes, orchards and home depots and they have all had a section that had latches and handles.

Handles and knobs are usually available in your hardware store’s “hardware” section. It also usually helps to ask in terms that those employees are used to hearing.

Ask for cabinet handles and avoid tossing out words that they’re not used to hearing, like: joystick, PCB. JLF or Sanwa - that tends to freak them out and prevents you from getting what you need.

And if my reply sounds patronizing, I apologize. That was not my intent.

-j

Join the handle revolution!!!

Yo, make sure you get a rounded handle… the one I have on that arcade stick right now has a square one and it will bother you. Also make sure it has enough clearance so you can put your fingers around it and be snug.

{Handles and knobs are usually available in your hardware store’s “hardware” section. It also usually helps to ask in terms that those employees are used to hearing.

Ask for cabinet handles and avoid tossing out words that they’re not used to hearing, like: joystick, PCB. JLF or Sanwa - that tends to freak them out and prevents you from getting what you need.

And if my reply sounds patronizing, I apologize. That was not my intent.

-j }

dont worry you dont sound patronizing at all, i dont use any of those words at all because i kno they wont know what im talking about, i just think he was bein an asshole, maybe he was having a bad day.

{Join the handle revolution!!!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...n/IMG_0255.jpg

Yo, make sure you get a rounded handle… the one I have on that arcade stick right now has a square one and it will bother you. Also make sure it has enough clearance so you can put your fingers around it and be snug. }

Really that handle looks good but ima go look for a rounded off one today, thanks