Worthwhile anime fighting games?

Hello all. I’m just wondering if there are any anime fighting games you SRKrs would recommend, or if they’re all wastes of time. I ask because I’m thinking of getting Bleach: Shattered Blade, and wanted to get some expert opinions before sinking fifty bones on it.

Also, search doesn’t seem to be working, so if there’s already a thread for this, kindly lock this one and direct me there.

Thank you kindly.

Only one I like is Melty Blood (based on Tsukiheme).

Two that come to mind are Naruto Shippuden and Battle Stadium DON. Some other decent games I don’t necessarily recommend are Erementar Gerad, Mai-Otome: Otome Butou Shi and the Shaman King game, which name eludes me.

jojo bizarre adventure.

There was a Shaman King fighting game?! What system is it for?!

I’m a huge Shaman King fan, just so you know.:rofl:

In that case, I looked it up and the name of the game is Shaman King: Funbari Spirits. It only came out in JPN for the PS2, but the official site is here.

http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/shamanking_hun/index.html

Ah, I thought as much. Oh well.

Oh and alter, have you heard of Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution? Is that Shippuden or is it a different game?

uhh… off the top of my head…

Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure
Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star)
Melty Blood (Tsukihime)
Eternal Fighter Zero (Kanon, Air and some others… not sure)
Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen! 4
Narutimate Accel
Bleach DS 1 and 2
Bleach: Heat The Soul 1-…5 i think?

Dont get Clash of Ninja Revolution… just import GNT4. Cheaper, and a better game all around.

IIRC, Naruto: Clash of the Ninja is a fighting game series on the Gamecube. I believe the “Revolution” version of the Clash of the Ninja is the most recent iteration and on the Nintendo Wii.

efz

jojoz

anime fiter

So CoN != GNT? BTW, I can’t import, I have no gamecube and freeloader doesn’t work on the Wii.

it will work for the gamecube ones, just not the wii version of GNT

The system updates that the Wii does disables things like that. I know, I’ve seen it happen to friends of mine.

Hokuto no Ken

jojo
bleach ds 2nd

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure
Dragonball Z: Hyper Dimension
Gundam Wing: Endless Duel
Melty Blood
Hokuto no Ken

Those are probably the highest quality ones.

Dragon ball z bodukai 3 was pretty good.

Gundam Battle assualt series is ok. Play 1 and 2.

weird my friends play gnt4 on the wii via the free loader.

and honestly

JOJO>everything else

Doujin: EFZ, Melty Blood.

Bleach DS 2nd is maybe the best non-Doujin Anime fighting game ever.