Wreck it Ralph Trailer

http://entertainment.msn.com/video/?videoId=96bb77a5-e38e-4539-ab8f-a5ed3127b6ed&from=sharepermalink&src=v5:share:sharepermalink:&from=hub_en-us_msne_video_hub_entV5

Disney movie featuring,M Bison, Gief, Pacman ghosts, q bert, kano, and others.

MODS SUGGESTION THREAD: No crying in here
Wreck it Ralph: Good, or Bad?

Hi Zangief!

There’s some novelty in seeing Bowser, M.Bison and Eggman sitting next to each all looking perfectly accurate to their design. I also think I spot Shuma-Gorath for some reason.

Looks pretty damn cool.

I find it hilarious that the models for Chun-Li, Zangief, and Dictator in Wreck-it Ralph looks way better than Street Fighter IV’s.

Never been hyped to watch a Disney movie before until now and I want them to create models for “Street Fighter V.”

That Zangief is too good.

Qbertise is just godlike.

I will see the living shit out of this. I think the tentacle monster is a Morbolo from Final Fantasy.

Something tells me this will be the first Disney movie I will see in an theater.
Ever.

or just patiently wait and forget about it until DVD or Netflix.
Hahaha.

interesting

I’m kind of surprise there isn’t more feedback here about the movie.
Looks interesting, no doubt I’ll check it out. I kind of wonder what kind of nostalgic tools they’ll use throughout the movie.

But I am worried it may get the typical “Disney treatment” where the movie is good for the first 25 minutes, and after that it’s like “omfg just end already!” kind of thing.
I DUNNO, WE’LL SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!