Wrestling Thread: Mods please close

So what is the consensus of Non Stop DELETION Apocolypto?

Reading some of the reviews…it looks like it was meh.

Two hours is too long

This relegated to 15 minute segments

Mojo is terrible.
His promos suck and his moves consist almost entirely of a hot tag “Shoulder Block + Stinger Splash”. His finisher is holding someone on his shoulders for Ryder to hit a Rough Ryder on from the turnbuckle.
On top of that his character is just obnoxious.

He is fine in a tag team with ryder. Anything else eh.

I really cannot wait for Gran Metalik, Akira Tozawa, and Tajiri to start with the cruiserweights

Tozawa vs Metalik rematch needs to happen

I predict Ali and Daivari end up a tag team on raw.

Ali is doing the Muhamed Hassan schtick and Daivari is basically doing his brother’s gimmick

Dar must be the same size as spud, he is the definition of a manlet

All this bullshit “historic” hype for sasha/charlotte. I hope Nia causes charlotte to lose then just takes the belt on raw

I want Nakamura to get that endurance push in the rumble. Fuck imagine the pop if he was number 2 against miz as number 1

Guess I’ll give my opinion on stuff.

Mojo works fine where he currently is, a comedic, hoss tag wrestler, with crowd interaction spots. His position as a hot tag helps hide his shortcomings and accentuate his positives, so he really shouldn’t move out from there for a long while.

Tozawa and Metalik are fantastic and I’m really looking forward to them but man I am so fucking pumped for my boy Tajiri. I really hope they still let him use the mist, he didn’t use it in the CWC and it might be a little out of place in the more sport style presentation in the Cruiserweight division than the rest of WWE but it’s a major, awesome part of his character.

More Cruiserweight tag teams should be pushed into the RAW tag division over time. The division is desperately lacking in variety teams right now (New Day, Cesaro & Sheamus, The Club and Enzo & Cass as the only credible teams right now and I’m unsure if New Day will be in the division for much longer) it adds some really good workers to the tag division and makes the Cruiserweights feel more important and less isolated from the rest of the show.

Dar isn’t THAT small, he’s about Daniel Bryan size but not as heavy. There are plenty of smaller dudes in the Cruiserweight division than him.

Whatever happens with the women’s division Bayley needs to win the title at Mania, every month she’s spending spinning her wheels is more momentum and potential money lost. She’s still well over enough that she can be salvaged as a top face but keep her in a holding pattern much longer and it won’t mean as much when she finally gets her big push.

Strowman vs Zayn needs to go to the ten minute draw. Have Strowman control a lot of the match but don’t have it be a squash, Zayn should get a solid amount of offence in including an near fall off the Helluva kick this puts Sami over by having him be the closest to pinning Braun and puts over Braun by having him kick out of a move no-one on the main roster has before), when it looks like the Braun is getting close to finally finishing Zayn the time ends. After the match have an enraged Braun beat down an unsuspecting Sami and injure him to give Braun heel heat and garner Sami Zayn sympathy.
Braun moves onto a program with Reigns and wins the US title from him at Mania. Sami stays off tv for a little while to sell the injury before returning on the Smackdown roster as part of a big trade agreement with Bryan and Foley and goes on to win the IC title from Miz at Mania.

I mean, Emma is sitting on his face every other night though.

As far as I’m concerned, Mojo’s best move is HE AIN’T HYPE.

I dont really dig super hype mojo but he’s got talent.

Yeah can see the character running people the wrong way. Also as Swedish said, being the hot tag hoss really hide his flaws, as they did with Titus. Mojo has more potential than the Titus brand though. Guy doesnt need to go on a solo run though.

Yeah, He ain’t hype is dumb but in a good way. Can see it getting lowkey over with the crowd if it isnt abused much.

Also that HHH dig xD

Im in love.

Lol they didn’t even try with that shirt

I love the pigtails look for alexa, with that ass

Alexa best woman.

I hope Sami gets a draw with Braun, then shane and bryan come out to say they signed him. And then raw gets eva marie

William Regal answers questions about the UK tournament

So, Spud jobs to King Maxel…
RIP all of Spud’s credibility.

Looks like they had 3-4 different t-shirt ideas and decided to just throw them all on one.

Ryder/Hawkins/Edge team

Didn’t the Wyatt Family (when they had 4 members) do the 4 Horsemen sign???

Dude is straight up being fucked by bob ryder. I have no sympathy for him.

Like at least offer yourself to pat patterson

What the hell? Women’s match was booted to the pre-show?

EDIT: That was weird, Renee said the match was “coming next” but it looks like that’s not going to happen being it’s at the half-hour mark.