Wrestling Thread: Mods please close

Dude is straight up being fucked by bob ryder. I have no sympathy for him.

Like at least offer yourself to pat patterson

What the hell? Women’s match was booted to the pre-show?

EDIT: That was weird, Renee said the match was “coming next” but it looks like that’s not going to happen being it’s at the half-hour mark.

Fuck i hope iron man opens

I hope they push the whoe no more rematches clause

Also lol at wwe shitting on enzo, big cass singles push coming

Enzo would be better in the cw division

Booker just making sense

This random team up is the best thing to happen to Sheamus, seems to have rejuvenated him.

So 500 days or New champion?
Hard to choose.

Steam is and Cesaro have to win or there is no point.

Cesaro and Sheamus two of the best big men in wwe

Love their synergy

I want tyson kidd to blast woods

Wow…Cesaro and Sheamus with that trickery!!!

Hell yeah for that finish

Lol crowd popping for sheamus

They really are an amazing tag team.

That was a fun match.

Sheamus and Bret got a lot in common

Sheamus and Cesaro are one of the best teams. I guess jobbing to Roman does benefit you sometimes

I really liked the whole Upstaging into brohug bit they played during their celebration. Was a nice touch.

Zayn should not be losing to Strowman, the fact that this is happening is an embarrassment.

Still a shit match and we know Braun is going to end up winning.

Roadblock is shaping up good. They handled the Sami match pretty well.

No, no they didn’t handle the Sami match well. He basically got a participation trophy.

Sami vs Braun was fine and achieved the end result desired: Sami doing what he said he was going to do, and Braun still being protected.

It did nothing, that only works if the baby face needs to be elevated but Sami is already vastly far above Braun they are grooming me to lose to Reigns Strowman.

Well yeah, definitely far below than what Sami’s capable of or what he deserves but given his place on the card at the moment and the suicidal feud he is in, it still was somewhat digestible. It looked like Sami wasn’t content with how the match ended and would want a proper match

It’ll be sad if he loses the overall feud.

Can’t wait until Aries is able to get back into the ring…and dominate the Cruiserweights.

Wait…they finally remember Neville!!!