Wrestling Thread: Mods please close

Sheamus and Bret got a lot in common

Sheamus and Cesaro are one of the best teams. I guess jobbing to Roman does benefit you sometimes

I really liked the whole Upstaging into brohug bit they played during their celebration. Was a nice touch.

Zayn should not be losing to Strowman, the fact that this is happening is an embarrassment.

Still a shit match and we know Braun is going to end up winning.

Roadblock is shaping up good. They handled the Sami match pretty well.

No, no they didn’t handle the Sami match well. He basically got a participation trophy.

Sami vs Braun was fine and achieved the end result desired: Sami doing what he said he was going to do, and Braun still being protected.

It did nothing, that only works if the baby face needs to be elevated but Sami is already vastly far above Braun they are grooming me to lose to Reigns Strowman.

Well yeah, definitely far below than what Sami’s capable of or what he deserves but given his place on the card at the moment and the suicidal feud he is in, it still was somewhat digestible. It looked like Sami wasn’t content with how the match ended and would want a proper match

It’ll be sad if he loses the overall feud.

Can’t wait until Aries is able to get back into the ring…and dominate the Cruiserweights.

Wait…they finally remember Neville!!!

Yassss my boy Neville taking what he is owed.

Fuck yes nxt heel neville returns and crowd pops for him

Hoss bad ass neville lol

probably the first time I liked Neville.

If Braun lost to the skankin ska guy cab driver, ALL of Braun’s credibilty would be shot to hell. Glad it went the way it did, no one should be jobbing to Sami Zayn.

Start the slow burn to Bayley winning it at Wrestlemania…

Like Neville is always a huge dude, he is going to be a bad ass monster in the division

Fuck i don’t get why wwe did not use people who could get over

But the only cw guys who gets a reaction are lince for his mask and flips, then ali and daivari who get reactions due to being middle easterners.

Really looking forward to Tajiri, Akira, Metalik, Hideo, & Aries to resurrect the division

Just getting settled in from work, what did I miss so far!?

I’m watching total nonstop deletion instead of road block.

No rematch clause?

I hope Charlotte wins. Charlotte losing to Bayley or Nia Jax on ppv needs tl happen

I bet we get a rematch at royal rumble

I need to see Nia powerbomb both these bitches after the match

Reigns/Owens is going to go 50 minutes tonight i guess

Interesting…

http://i.imgur.com/wlZKYEZ.jpg

Playing Overwatch during this shifest of a match, worst feud of the year.