WTB CAPCOM CPS2 link cable with kick harness (if possible)

Hello everyone. Just like the title says, I’m looking for a CAPCOM CPS2 link cable with a kick harness, or any other home built link cable that allows me to play H2H on a pair of Egret II cabinets. I have checked on other websites but they always seem to be out of stock or at a very high price. However, since the link cable are so rare, I’m willing to pay any price named by the seller. I really need to get this item ASAP since I feel very uncomfortable playing SF 2x with a guy next to me hitting me with the elbow everytime he wants to do a dragon punch or an SPD.

Some might say it’s easy to build the cable yourself, but it’s really not that simple. It may be easy if you have some solder skills, but for somebody with a limited solder skills and no tools it’'s not. So, if you have one please sell it to me, and if you can build me one, let me know. Thanks in advance.

Aw man, if only you were looking for one a month ago.

There was one on ebay that went for cheap: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160696284335

I think my friend got the same kind of cable from Akihabara shop, so you should ask them if they can get you one.
Just note it’ll be expensive. Like $100 or so.

If you really want to try to save money, you can look on Yahoo Auctions Japan and try to find one there.
But that’ll take longer, so it’s up to you.