[WTB] Custom Arcade Stick

I’m in the market for a custom arcade stick. I’ve tried over the past few weeks going onto various website but none every reply and if they do, I’ve replied back and they have yet to get back to me.

If anyone is interested in helping me create this custom stick please feel free to post below or PM me thanks for your interest!

I’ve got a bunch of parts that I can provide at a cheap price, what are you looking to build? Stick manufacturer? Button manufacturer? What do you want the case to look like? Button hole configuration?

If you can wait, I’m finishing up a two custom Blaze twin sticks with full Sanwa. Carbon fiber overlay, green and yellow P1 and P2 button sets, white 24mm start and select. Neutrik pass through for both players. Zero delay PS3/PC PCBs.

I’ve also got several TE knock off cases that are empty and I can drill your preferred button layout. I’ve got them in red and white, black and blue, and yellow and black.

would love to go with a tropical theme, I am Australian native now living in the United States. My mom is Taiwanese, and I’ve lived in Hawaii for a major part of my life until finally moving to Massachusetts three years ago for school. Traditional Chinese painting and my love of tropical environments has been a passion of mine for a longtime. I would love to have this reflective in my arcade stick if possible.

If it would be possible to have the case have the texture or even look like the palm leafs on palm trees. I thought with a black and white painting, with a nice tropical wood would go very nicely. Like that very light tan color, you see on the trunks of palm trees. If, you are unable to use Coconut timber, or teak wood in that kind of light color I don’t mind improvisation materials to be used. Just note I would prefer the use of those woods before we would use other materials.

I could supply the surface panel artwork with no problem. I’d also be interested in LEDs if the color coordination would be there. Like that offset tan color I have spoken about before. Here is a picture of the described color: https://www.google.com/search?q=palm+tree+trunk&client=firefox-a&hs=9My&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=sb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=iu6oU4miDPDO8gGZgIHwCA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=649#facrc=&imgdii=&imgrc=OxUhvNQhsLZ_PM%253A%3BYUaW4z2oiRxCEM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fthumbs.dreamstime.com%252Fx%252Fpalm-tree-trunk-4999005.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.dreamstime.com%252Froyalty-free-stock-image-palm-tree-trunk-image4136276%3B299%3B450

Compatibility with Xbox One and PC would be very nice, but if they are not included together PC is all that is needed.
For the Arcade Stick what would my this estimate quote at this time thanks. If you need any other details feel free to ask.

Is there any guide or reference material that I could see for the possible button layouts?

Sadly what you’re asking for is beyond my woodworking ability. Maybe @magocyber‌ could help you. Or @NiteWalker‌. Hit them up, they are your best bet in the US. @b15sdm‌ could also help. But he is I. England. His rates are also high (but worth it). Conservatives you are probably looking at at least $400 plus.

Also foehammer could probably help you out, I have a foehammer stealth and it’s a work of art.

forhammer, I’ve tried contacting them, but they like respond once per week, if that to me.

Check my custom arcade stick thread, I’m selling mine, it’s all console playable and easier to get into plus the buttons light up!!