WTB Diamond VLX

Title states it all. Is there a kind soul willing to part with one?

PM’d

I have a pristine condition diamond vlx for sale. It has box, book, board and everything included.
Through a few fireballs, couple of wake up DPs and put it back in the box. Good as new.

http://s76.photobucket.com/user/ihackps2/library/VLX%20Collection/VLX%20Diamond%20Stock%20Mint?sort=3&page=1
Asking $500 plus shipping.

Man this is killing me, doesn’t anyone in Europe or the UK have one they can sell to me?
Sorry to hijack the thread.

Has this been modded? In your other thread, you mentioned that all of your VLXs have been quad modded. If this is an unmodded and stock Diamond VLX in mint condition, I may be interested.

Interesting.
That would be crazy to sell a pristine condition diamond vlx with everything included plus modded for all systems for $500. I know I have too many sticks lying around and I really need to get rid of some of these but by no means am I selling these sticks to buy drugs (Meaning I’m not on drugs. Meaning I don’t need the money that desperately). To answer your question, one of my threads did mention that all of my VLXs where quadded (at the time of August 2015). But like I said before, as the world turns my VLX collection has matured. I have a [Stock] pristine condition diamond vlx for sale. It has box, book, board and everything included.
Through a few fireballs, couple of wake up DPs and put it back in the box. Good as new.

I have a VLX Diamond for sale. I did swap buttons from sanwa to gamerfinger but the inside is still original. I can mod it for ps3/4 if requested. Asking 300 plus shipping.