WTB: Happ P360 Used/New (Not Wico) ***Closed***

Hey guys;

I’m looking for a Happ P360 joystick that I can use for parts. I would just purchase one from a store like Lizard Lick, but the price is like 85 bucks now. The Happ corporate site sells them for pretty much the same price as well. I’ve been out of the loop for a while and I didn’t think these things jumped so high in price.

So unless they started selling awesome Wico P360’s or the Old Suzo/Happy P360’s the price isn’t justified.

Are there any users that would be willing to part with their used or new Happ P360 for about 40 shipped?

Thanks!

Edit: Deal Done

conversation started

How much were they back in the day? I’m pretty sure I spent like 40 for mine and that was back in 2004.

They used to average around 40-50 bucks. But yea they are WAY more expensive now and I don’t know why. I’m not particularly impressed Happ P360’s to be worth 80 bucks.

wow that sucks. I sold my p360 for $15 shipped thinking they were worthless. Because, like you, I didn’t keep up with it anymore and no longer needed it. Bought it for $40 back in the day too. didn’t know they went up in price. guess it’s because of arcades dying so it cost more to produce them.

Yeah they used to be $50 when lizardlick had the white and red website design.

You can still find them on ebay for like 67 bucks shipped.

F’ that anything over 50 is too much for a Happ P360 :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, thread closed. Vietexan sold me his for 40. Thanks!