Wtb: Hrap 2

got it thanks!

Just so you know those ones on EBay are actually HRAP1’s, not 2’s. If it doesn’t matter try bargaining with them since they have that “or best offer” option.

I am willing to pay $1.37 (one dollar and 37 cents) for an HRAP4. I know it’s not much, but it’s all I’ve got in my piggy bank and I’ve been saving for a really long time. Also, the joystick is for my younger sister Celeste who has cancer. Please understand, keep the negative comments to yourself about price and if no one is interested my sister will just die a short, unfulfilled life.

Thank you!

i will sell you a hrap2 for 30 dollars

The ones that I had seen were HRAP2s. The ones currently up are HRAP1s. Also, most sites that I’ve checked have them for $80, but like I said, not interested in paying that.

"I am willing to pay $1.37 (one dollar and 37 cents) for an HRAP4. I know it’s not much, but it’s all I’ve got in my piggy bank and I’ve been saving for a really long time. Also, the joystick is for my younger sister Celeste who has cancer. Please understand, keep the negative comments to yourself about price and if no one is interested my sister will just die a short, unfulfilled life.

Thank you!"

Are you a fucking idiot? The price isn’t much lower than new retail price. I’m 22 years old and I have real bills to pay, not video games and anime to blow my money on. I mentioned what it was for explaining WHY I was only spending said amount, not to convince people to sell it at that price. I didn’t say anything would happen if I didn’t get it and actually stated VERY OBVIOUSLY that I didn’t expect to get it for that price but I knew that it was possible.

Does it hurt to have such shitty reading comprehension or is being a little fucking nerd just force you to have an FOB-level grasp of the English language?

Realistically, your best bet is to offer $50 - $60 for a Tekken 5 stick.

It’s basically the same shell as a HRAP1, and since you’re going to mod the thing anyways, there’s no point in getting the HRAP2, unless you’re really interested in the shape the buttons are. Tekken 5 stick you need to put in more work in terms of modifying, since you have to do some soldering, drilling and sanding, but for the amount you want, it’s the best option.

if you’re really interested, they have them available here:

http://www.arcadeshock.com/items/accessories/hori-real-arcade-pro-2-joystick-for-ps-ps2-hrap2-accessories-detail.htm?1=1

as you can see, $60+ shipping won’t cut it.

I live in Texas if that matters.

Still looking for that HRAP4, please reply soon! I may be able to pay $1.40 if my friend chips in.

You can get them from vgonetwork online store for $106 shipped. I dealt with Harry Chang, and got good service. Mine arrived today, and I’m loving it.

Aaron.