Wtb: Hrap 2

Modded or not is fine. I’d like to keep it below $120 shipped if possible.

This might be useful, it might not be, but ebay have a shitload of HRAP 2’s for sale at the moment and they are going for under $120 shipped brand new: http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&from=R10&satitle= NEW+PS+PS2+REAL+ARCADE+PRO+HORI+JOYSTICK+V+2+CONTROLLER&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=ZIP%2FPostal&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search

Yup I just got mine in from the same guy. But I made a best offer of $65 and he took it so maybe you could get it cheaper. Fast shipping too.

me too. came in great condition and everything.

strida jin is that $65 shipped or plus shipping and how low do you think he’ll go. I might have to get one. Also are you sure they didn’t do something to them bc thats too good of a price.

im really curious why are hrap2s hailed so much over say a t5 stick
is it really just the sanwa stick and qds for easier modding that make it worth more?

DAMN STRIDA! THAT WAS YOU? Haha. I was watching the same item and then you bought it. I tried to do the samething but another guy used buy it now. So i was forced to use buy it now later. Now the same guy has tons of them up. G’luck using the offer button. I had no luck but Strida did so it’s worth a try.

I just made a best offer of $70.00 and it was automatically declined, but he accepted my next offer of $75.00. I guess just make sure your best offer is over $70.00, unless he set the automatic decline at different prices for all of his HRAPs.

:wow: :wow:

Basically you can try and cut a deal with the guy selling the HRAP 2’s…If he doesn’t like the price your hoping to buy the stick for he’ll just decline it.

its the jap layout. that’s all. and someone rep slipstream. hraps2 at a great price!

Heads up if you’re looking through eBay; aut0m0de11ista - STAY AWAY

I bought a HRAP2 stick from him and just received a reply that he lost my package after 2 months of nothing. It was insured so I’ll be getting my money back, but no one should go through that. His service is hit or miss it seems

I wish I saw these new offers earlier

it was $65 for the stick and i think $16.95 or somethin for shipping. Got it yesterday brand new.

I received my brand new HRAP2 yesterday. Gamezforless is the real deal. I got mine for a little more than $90 shipped, and it only took 3 days to get to me. You might be able to get it for less if you get a lower best offer accepted.

Yep, I’m on vacation with my g/f and family and just got a chance to check my email. Looks like I’ll be getting one for 91 shipped. Not a bad deal if it shows up brand new.