WTB! MAS Stick w/ Wico P360 Joystick for Eddie Lee - the EC Legend -

So by popular demand, Eddie Lee, the original king of East Coast Street Fighter is willing to make a comeback just in time for SSF4 but he needs a joystick. Right now he plays on PS3 pad and he’s still VERY good. His Seth is about as good as Arturo Sanchez’ Seth ad he’s playing on PS3 pad. He says he can’t really play to his full potential with a pad. I want to get a nice stick for him to give it to him basically as an offering for returning to the scene.

Wico Perfect 360 Stick
Convex Happ competition buttons

Eddie Lee is a great player to have in the community and a lot of new players can learn from him both on east and west coast. He truly has one of the smartest minds in Street Fighter so let’s make this happen guys.

Javitz, it’s Ben.
Drop me a PM yo.
I can do something with the Mas stick.

akuma001 mods sticks, he doesn’t make them.

I would suggest going with AIAB.

LEZ GO.

something to look into.
http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=223310

javits definately check out the the link shrimpnoodles posted just make sure he has an older p360 and as for the 360 support pm me

If you want some custom art made, shoot me a template for the stick you’ll use, and maybe a couple of images you’d like incorporated, and I’ll try to work some magic. :slight_smile:

THANKS .Cobra, I’ll keep you posted on that.

hakdizzle whats the difference between older P360 and newer P360? What makes the older model better? Eddie Lee is an older player so maybe the older model will have a feel that he is used to but I would like to know the actual difference. thanks :slight_smile:

THANKS .Cobra, I’ll keep you posted on that.

hakdizzle whats the difference between older P360 and newer P360? What makes the older model better? Eddie Lee is an older player so maybe the older model will have a feel that he is used to but I would like to know the actual difference. thanks :slight_smile:

sup Javi1ts,

what markman said is right, i pretty much just mod sticks and choi’s stick is basically a mas case with mc cthulhu + xbox360 boards and wico p360 and competition buttons. i just assembled it and slapped some art on it.

if you still need help on a modded mas case i can do it no problem but i’m sure east coast stick modding heads like networkingyuppy and hakdizzle would be able to put together a quality stick as well.

also that stick from yoon is definitely a good deal, just make sure you get someone who knows what they are doing to install the xbox360 pcb.

about the newer p360’s, they are ass because they don’t register diagonals properly and the parts that register movement can get unaligned through heavy play. basically they are cheaply made compared to the older wico’s which are still good to this day.

but yeah, good shit on being proactive in getting eddie lee back into games. :tup:

Yooon says it’s the newer P360 :\

Newer Perfect 360 controllers are poorly manufactured since HAPP was bought out by this company in China. Basura, basically.
The older Perfect 360 controller is better designed, and more durable for play.

And every time people ask him why she’s ballin’ so hard, he can tell them it’s “Chinatown flair.” :wonder:

where can I get a Wico P360 (the old good P360) stick? I want to get the best stick that wont fuck up. He can’t play on Japanese stick just like Choi

Best bet is probably posting a thread looking for a p360 specifically, or put it in the title of this one.

As for the case, not sure how much cash you’re looking to drop, but voltech has some pretty nice cases that can do American parts: http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=184243