WTB/Need Mod: Saturn USB Pad/Saturn>PS2 Adapter/Convert Saturn Pad>USB

I know this has been done to death, but I’ve had my hands on an authentic Saturn pad for the first time, and I think it’s the way to go. The USB pads are impossible to find, the knock-offs are cheap and don’t map on PS3 (though I swapped the PCB into a used Saturn pad and it works pretty good on PC), the only guy who makes Saturn>PS2 adapters may or may not be making more, and my options for modding (MCC, FGWidget, any re-wiring or soldering) confuse and scare the hell out of me. Can anybody help me out with any of this? Particularly the mod/conversion. It’s hard out here for a pad player. Thanks.

I have two PS2 Sega Saturn pads for sale, not sure if that would solve your problem, but you can use it on any system that has a PS2 to [Insert Console] adapter. I’ve used it on Dreamcast, OG Xbox, Wii, Gamecube, Xbox 360 & PS3 all with the appropriate adapters of course. Let me know.

I can’t believe you’re having so much trouble moving those at $100.

The PS2 Saturn pad is the most straightforward answer to your question. Someone may chime in who is willing to solder up the alternatives for you. I’d check with Gummowned. It’s up his alley.

Just sold one, I have one left.