WTB: NES Advantage Stick [Broken is fine]

EDIT:

Bought off ebay, ignore this thread!

Thanks for playing~

playing shmups my friend? :smiley:

Hehehe I can neither deny nor accept this statement. ;] [IE: Yes, among a few other things lol]

You can buy it now on eBay for only $5.99 + shipping

Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Nintendo-NES-ADVANTAGE-Arcade-Joystick-Turbo-Controller_W0QQitemZ390040605319QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games_Accessories?hash=item390040605319&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A570|66%3A4|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A200

Do you think $8.60 for shipping is fair? I guess it is sort of big and clunky. Wouldn’t mind still trying to find a broken one for cheaper, if anyone just considers it garbage to them.

I’m not the one selling it btw.

But yeah I’d guess $8.60 for shipping for that is reasonable.

Is this stick widely used in the Shmup community? I’m intrigued.

That’s probably an accurate shipping cost. You can look for a power-seller with free shipping but the item will probably cost more.

Yup. Go for it. Nes Peripherals are dirt cheap nowadays if you find them in pawn shops or your local thrift hops.

I’m going to be checking out some local thrift shops on my way to work before I buy something on ebay just in case I can save a few bucks.

Just figured someone out here might have a completely useless broken one they just have laying in a closet or something haha.

Theres one of those at a local pawn shop here but they’re selling it for like $20… they even have a n64 for $60 lol. Pawn shops can be a rip off sometimes.

hmm… there comes to a point where you can haggle. hint
there is a 360, a ps3, a wii thats out now for 60 dollars, maybe you can divert the shop owners attention? :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s a pawn shop in town who has been selling NES games for around $20 since they were actually sold in stores. In the past 10 years their prices haven’t changed. Needless to say they have huge inventory of games that don’t sell. They do not haggle at all.

They’re basically charging you extra for nostalgia, bastards.

Oh, 100 posts ftw.