WTB New/Used Asus VH236H Monitor

Looking for that, or another Tournament quality monitor. I would prefer discussing prices in private messages if possible.

I’d prefer new, but used is perfectly fine as long as it’s in good condition. Looking for something under the $150 mark for either of them. I doubt I’ll find a new one, but it’s worth a shot.

Please let me know if you’re interested!

Not really in your price range, but free shipping and its available xD

Newegg.com - ASUS VH236H Black 23" 2ms(GTG) HDMI Widescreen Full HD 1080P LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 20000 :1 (ASCR) Built-in Speakers

you did miss a 20 dollar rebate from asus in the month of january that would have brought it back to around your price range

oh man, that’s such a piss off, i was at staples and they had the 24 inch version for clearance at 150, then the guy went to check and all they had left was a broken one. Such a tease…sometimes i think the employees lie so that they can scoop up the deal for themselves.

you don’t want the 24" version, its not the same as the Evo monitor. and about that mail in rebate; i sent one and so did a buddy of mine last year and we haven’t seen anything about it since