WTB: NGC Wavebird Receiver

I’m looking for official Nintendo Wavebird Controller Receivers. Also looking for any Wavebird Accessories you all might have.

I need a lot of em so if anyone has any on hand let me know asap.

Thanks

How many controllers without receivers did you buy and how much did you pay for each?

I got one wavebird with a Gamecube a couple of weeks ago. I bought 5 more in a bundle last week for 12 dollars shipped.

I have one. Pm me and offer a price.

Anybody else?

I’ll look around and see if i can find one. I think I remember seeing one at work.

Sent from my DROIDX

bump

Updated first post.

just wondering. wut are u doing with them without the wavebird?

If you mean without the receivers? Absolutely nothing. I received the first 1 bundled with a GCN but it didn’t have the receiver. I got the looking for one but most people are trying to charge way to much for just that piece alone. In my search I came across a guy selling a bunch of Wavebirds with out receivers for cheap because he couldn’t test them to see if they were even functional. I took a chance on em, bought em, tested em out and they all work.

Now, I’ve got about 7 Wavebirds in my possession and only 1 receiver. I bought one receiver from hi5ive so when he ships that out, that’ll make 2 receivers in my possession. I honestly only want to keep maybe 4 Wavebirds.

The rest i’m most likely going to end up selling.

bump

bump

anybody?

Please let me know when you get my shipping.

sure thing

Good Feedback for H5ive. Thanks