WTB OG Black Meshball(s)

Looking to get as many as possible for my joysticks. I’m just a fan of the OG “tighter” pattern & not the new school “looser” pattern.

Didn’t the original meshballs only come in pink and green? I guess I’m just out of the loop, didn’t realize there was a difference between the first of the meshballs that came in the full range of colors, and the ones that are being sold now.

He talking about this.

Oh wow, makes me glad I picked up some of the first ones then. I might have a black one I can part with, I’m still deciding whether I want to use the black or the dark hai for a stick I’m currently working on. If it turns out I go with the black, I’ll have a dark hai to spare, don’t know if you’d be interested in that though.

Loose mesh pattern on the recent ones is so lame.

Yes, not just Black, but for a lot of the colors, maybe all even. :sad:

Per/TRNG said they are going to a run of the original patterns later this year

Yes.

bakageta, did you get that thing I sent you? :stuck_out_tongue:

How much are you willing to pay for the “tight” mesh pattern shipped?

Good thing I haven’t bought any yet, the loose ones don’t look right. I was planning on getting white ones from lizardlick and their site pics of the black (even on the grey I believe) looked like they are loose. Although they pics of the white looked tight. I wonder if they could indicate or confirm that in the sites. I want tighty whiteys for my balls!

The mesh pattern is hard to see unless up close on the lighter colors.

You & I have had this discussion before. But I see your point!

n00sE, did you get that thing I sent you? :stuck_out_tongue:

I did, PM’d back!

I just did

x24, did you get that thing I sent you? :stuck_out_tongue:

i have one available. you have anything you want to trade for it? pm me if interested

spektrum, did you get thing I sent you? :stuck_out_tongue:

pm’d i have a new black and white one