WTB: Plexi (or Lexan) face plates for DC Agetec Stick

So yeah, is anyone willing to make me 4 plexi (or lexan, doesn’t really matter) face plates for agetec sticks?

I have everything ready to mod’em…'cept those, because I even have artwork ready to go too. But I need the faceplate to cut’em and what not.

Thanks in advanced.

• Geronimo

BUMP

Anyone…please?

• Geronimo

have you removed the memorycard area of your stick? and filled or sanded it down?

let me know as i may make one for you.

Yes, the memory card windows are sanded away.

If it isn’t too much to ask, the only holes I’ll need on the face plates are the joystick, button, and screw holes.

Thanks in advanced.

• Geronimo

woah, if you want to make more than one, i’d love to get one with a memory card hole.

BUMP

With him now taking custom stick orders, Dj_Matrix isn’t able to do this for me anymore.

Anyone else willing…? Please :sweat:?

Thanks.

• Geronimo

Well, I can do the cutting part… all I need is a template to set up off of, and then once I have the file set up, I can cut as many as I can fit onto the lexan. No cracking, no rough edges. I do all my plastic cutting on a CNC router table, and I cut plastics all day long.

I still have the metal plate that can be used as a template.

Lemme know how you want to do this (like if you want me to mail it to you or something), and we’ll see what we can work out.

Thanks.

• Geronimo