Wtb : Ps3

I am in dire need of a console, period.

I don’t really care what storage capacity. I’d like to know about the condition of the console, in terms of functionality and how long it’s been kicking, ever had a history of problems, etc.

I am in Canada and willing to pay for the shipping. Help out a bro, etc.

Thanks, SRK.

you just missed a 40 gb 180 deal the other day :shake: good luck bro

Ugh. Just my luck. I hope someone can respond with some good news and we can work something out :).

I have a 40 gig I’ve been trying to get rid off on craigslist. It is in perfect working condition. I’ve NEVER had a problem with it. I haven’t even played it for the past 2 months. It comes with the blu-ray remote. I do not have any controllers as I just moved and lost them in the move. I have 100% positive feedback on ebay “cenovio84ss”. I also have a blu-ray movie “Curse of the Golden Flower”, and Madden 08. I’m not sure of when it was manufactured, but it has worked perfectly for me for over half a year. I never leave my consoles on, so the most play it has seen has been under 2 hours at a time. I’m asking 175.00 + shipping.

I also have 2 madcatz se sticks that have been upgraded for sale . But I’ll post those in another thread. Pm, if interested.

Cenovio is having some bank issues at the moment. Any other offers up?