WTB: PS360+

Unless I’m bad at the internet these seem to be sold out everywhere? I’m willing to buy one if someone happens to have one around. Thanks guys.

PM’d

looks like it’s backordered till august something.

Yea there is a User here that messaged me to help me out. I’ll be sure to update once everything goes through. Thanks for the help though.

Yea there is a User here that messaged me to help me out. I’ll be sure to update once everything goes through. Thanks for the help though.

For those who didn’t know:

and in stock too!

^ Where did these guys come from. How long have they been around?

I’ve seen their work on eBay. Not sure of the quality of their work but I remember them charging boocoo $$$. Based in Texas but forgot where exactly but correct me if I’m wrong.

One of their customers posted up some of their work a while back in the show of your arcade stick thread in TT. I bought my PS360+s from here without any problems. IIRC they were also at evo and had plenty to spare.

I actually got my pcb on Monday from Creative Circuits. Ed was super helpful with getting me the pcb sooner and it arrived in perfect condition. Friendly and fast service! Thanks to everyone that was giving me suggestions and Pnoy Pryde for mentioning this shop.

creativecircuits.net now shows out of stock/preorder on thier shopping cart. Delldroid is that what it showed for you when you bought one?

Well I did my pre-order like a month or so ago and happened to ask him what was going on with the stock. Of course like everyone else he is still waiting for his stock to show up but happened to have an extra one he sent out to me early. But I believe when I placed my pre-order that’s how the stock read.