WTB: SFIV SE FightStick for X360

Hey all.

As the title says, I’m looking to buy a SFIV SE FightStick for the Xbox 360 as I am in quite a need of one. I would prefer the stick to be fairly new and/or in excellent working condition, unmodded or modded with sanwa parts. I’ll pay extra if it has been modded, of course.

However, I want to get rid of my Hori Fighting Stick 2 (The PS2/PS1 one). It’s in excellent condition and has never been opened/modded. I barely used it and that’s mainly because I picked up a custom stick later on.

With that said, I’m hoping that you’ll take off maybe 50 or 60 dollars (I’ve seen them go for a bit higher than that, but I don’t really know how much it would go for these days) and buy the FightStick for around 50 or 60 dollars since I can get one here for around 100 dollars Canadian.

So if you want to get rid of your FightStick and grab a Hori Fighting Stick 2 then we can negotiate something. Leave a message here or PM me. Thanks.

Check this thread : http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=187427
He’s doing SRK a favor by hunting down reasonable priced TE’s on ebay. Maybe he can find a SE for you as well