WTB SNES Games/2x-3x Evo KOF Shirt/64 games

Hey guys just picked up a SNES and I need some games for it as I’m gonna start up a collection for it.
There are few games I’m looking for specifically:
Street Fighter - I’m either looking for a copy of alpha 2 or Super SF
Axelay
Super Metroid
Megaman X
A Link to the Past
Super Punch Out
Secret of Mana
Super Castlevania IV

I hit up some thrift store and found some good stuff but nothing on my list though so I’m still looking for some offers…

If anyone has a size I mentioned in the title thread for the Evo shirt please PM if you wish to sell :smiley:

Just to help you out some…You will not get Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana or the Final Fantasy games for $20. Even if they’re just for the cartridges alone. The rest of the stuff might be possible. I recommend maybe hitting up ebay.

I got Chrono Trigger, just the cartridge, for like 80 bucks back in like 2001 or something, so good luck on that one.

Trust me I know that. I forgot to mention that but I’m willing to pay high for those games my bad. I thought I had put that up. Should take those out for now.

I have a copy of Secret of Mana but don’t play RPGs and don’t really need cash. If you have any current SNES or Genesis games post a list and I’ll see if we can do something.

Hit up a flea market. I hear that’s the best way to find cheap games just beware of resellers. I watch Game Chasers on the regular and there’s tons of tips that they follow which have lead them towards some pretty outrageous treasures. http://retrowaretv.com/the-game-chasers/ (Little Samson for 5 bucks??) ebay is mostly pointless though as people mostly know what their stuff is worth. Although I did manage to snatch up a JVC X’eye(Genesis+Sega CD combo system) and ~15-20 games INCLUDING MUSHA for 90 USD. And I got a perfectly fine neo geo 4 slot cab with 7 games for $175 off of craigslist. Just be careful with that.

This and garage sales, I recently found Earthbound, FF3, Chrono Trigger and Super Metroid for a grand total of $15

I have a copy of FF3, just the cartridge. It has seen better days but still works. I could take a few pictures and send that to you if you’d like.

I barely got my snes so I just have the Art of Fighting and Magical Quest and for Genesis I have NBA Jam with the Box , Sonic 2 just the cartridge , and Super Street Fighter 2. I have a genesis not sure it works though.

That’s a great deal! I think it I will later on

Yes PM please :smiley:

oh look! you forgot to put Donkey country 1, 2, and 3.

Never played any of them but are they really great?

Oh. My. God. I would love to feel that sense of wonderment again. Playing DKC for the first time as a 7 year old changed my life.

Never got the chance to play the SNES ones. But I did play the GBA version and had a good time with it

DKC is the truth.

I got a copy of Super Mario World 2 Yoshi’s Island if you’re interested. Can send pictures if you want.

Man. It’s amazing! I think even if you didn’t play them back then you’ll enjoy them. Everything is great from the gameplay to the music. Fantastic and very challenging.

Which one should I pick up?

Donkey Kong Country 1 and 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J67nkzoJ_2M"]Stickerbrush Symphony (Bramble Blast level) brings a tear to my eye every time I hear it.

Sorry, I’ll send you several pictures today. I was super busy all weekend.

pick up the first and go on from there. they all are good really.