WTB: SS to PS adaptors, PS2 SS Pads...PS Pads

Lookng for Sega Saturn to PS adaptors…
PS2 Sega Saturn Controllers,
Or any 6 button pads with a ps end.

I tried out Madcatz fightpads, Nuby SF fightpads, and PDP pads so looking for something else.

Good luck! I’ve been looking for the same for some time. Every now and then a few SLS USB pads pop up on eBay, but they’re being sold for nearly $200. Then you have to question whether or not they’re authentic. The adapters are impossible to find unless someone either creates a custom one or is willing to part with their personal stock.

I’ve been able to find adapters that connect PS2 controllers to the Saturn, but for some reason can’t find one that goes the other way.

Your best bet may be to reach out to this guy: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sega-Saturn-Pad-controller-Upgraded-for-Playstation-2-PS2-/262049725438?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=WzoJNe6u5IrtCtKwasRs2JywEZs%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc.

He had a few custom pads for sale over the past few months but posted that he was about to get out of making them as the cables where too expensive.

Just be aware that the SLS USB controllers will not work on the PS4 even with a Brook adapter because of the lack of a home button. The ‘‘Official’’ PS2 version will work with the Brook PS2 to PS4/XBox One adapters because there are home buttons on the adapters, but that controller is crazy expensive and rare, I’m holding on to mine for the time being. My suggestion to you is to buy a genuine Saturn controller and have Gummo build you an adapter.

Thanks for letting me know. I was bout to order a SLS usb controller with the Brooks converter.

I tried looking into other means. I saw someone mention a Raphnet converter that was SS to usb. It works on pc and ps3, and was considering getting a Brooks PS3 to PS4 converter but idk if that’d work.