Wtb: Vshg/hrap1v.b

yeah, i wanna buy a vshg or a hrap 1 v.b off someone. im in california 93535 plz give me a shipped price. thanx!!! NEW OR USED! MUST BE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH NO SCUFFS OR PROBLEMS, UNLESS MENTIONED!

dammit

i wish u wouldve asked for one before i left for hawaii for 30+ days. If u dont find one around mid AUG time hit me up. i can get one to u for $120shipped

If im still in need around that time, i’ll shoot u a pm. Thanks!

EDIT: I have the VSHG. I’m stupid for not mentioning it, but everyone here should know that I’m not an HRAP fan.

I still have mine which has only been used 3 or 4 times and has Vermillion parts instead of the stock parts. I love this stick and would have used it a lot more if it worked well with Tekken DR. Since that’s the only fighting game I play on PS3, it’s found no use.

I still have the box and packaging materials. Hey man, hit me up on AIM later.

~Paik

Hey, Paik, I’m just curious as to why your HRAP doesn’t work well with Tekken DR. The Pelican converter not working well with it?

^^^
i think he was referring to his vshg not working with t5DR

Ooops. It slipped my mind. Disregard my retarded posts :sweat:.

Not a retarded post, I’m retarded for not being clear what I had : )

~Paik

=O!!! Now this makes me curious again XD. Next to custom sticks and whole control panels, I feel HRAPs are the best cases out there. Nice weight, spacious, and easily modded. So why the hate? =P

Koo Paik! I’ll hop on aim this evening! Just gonna be using it for mame, and I’m gonna throw a ps1 pcb in it later. Prob take one of those dual shocks off your hands as well =o) Thanks!

^^^

if you do take it out sell me the stock pcb :lovin:

If hellhound7 gets the VSHG I would be interested in a HRAP1v.b. Same conditions as he has stated, except my California zip is 94015.

prob won’t be switching out the pcb for a while but, if or when I do I will hit you up man! :tup: take it easy!