WTB : Web Site/Design

As some of you know, I sell Seimitsu parts (Sanwa coming soon also) and other imported items from Japan. I’m looking to setup a website to make ordering easier for my customers, so they have a pricelist they can browse with photos. I’m not looking for anything fancy like a flash intro or anything like that, just a basic site with maybe a couple forms for submitting an order or question.

When it comes to compensation, I can offer parts if you’re inclined or, cash via Paypal. Let me know if you’re interested and have previous work you can show me.

Thanks.

I could probably throw something together to show ya what I can do. I haven’t made a site in years though lol. I’ll have to get a hold of frontpage or dreamweaver again. I don’t have any previous work to show you though lol. I’ll let u know via aim :slight_smile:

Hey, I think I can do it. If you have a server with php installed, I can have a form that emails all orders and inquiries straight to you though it won’t be able to handle the orders by itself. I could potentially also set up the server for you as well but that will take some time because I’m rather slow.

The site won’t be attractive but it’ll be functional, navigational.

Hey, I’ve got someone working on a mock up now. If it doesn’t work out, I’ll contact you guys. Thank you for the interest, I really appreciate it.