WTB: Wico P360 stick

or looking for a Wico pear-top stick. I need the spacer sleeve for the stick I’m building. That is what I’m really after.

you mean a bat top amrican styule stick?

No, the spacer sleeve that the Pear-top has is interchangeable with the Wico P360. I managed to find an old but in good condition Wico but they didnt have the sleeves as part of it, so it sits really low on my custom stick :frowning:

-Edit- Wico had the bat top, the ball top and a particular fellow that looks like a little pear BUT not really

I know exactly what your talking about. I seen one on ebay recently but i didnt buy it. the bottom is red and sais perfect 360

Yup, thats the exact same one :slight_smile:
SADLY if my custom stick was regular it would fit just perfect BUT because it is made to hold a p360 and have plexiglass over it…it sits like a TE…how sad is that?

You should try to repair the sleve.

The thing is, it didnt come with one…Thats why Im trying to get another one (which I did) but I am impatient since I dont have the luxury of time to wait so Im seeing if someone has one. I tried looking online nothing… tried to buy one from a hardware store…nothing. The closest I could come up with was a vinyl space sleeve which needed to be adjusted in size and filed down… Thats what I currently have.

Btw… No i dont really know much about modding. I’ve been reading a lot up on it and I recently just started…so by no means do I pretend to know what I’m talking about. :slight_smile: Im just creative

-Bump-
Got one Wico P360 and successfully installed it BUT im working on making another stick…So once again I need another Wico P360

If you ever need the happ style wicos. I have two of them. they are all black and say wico perfect 360 on the bottom

Pm me

Ill get at you tomorrow sir. Let me go pick them up. I have them in storage. Ill send a pic with the details

Were you able to find them? waiting for the Pm :slight_smile:

Bump to this thread
Looking for Wico P360
pm me

Uhh there are a few different wico P360s. Which one do you need? A lot of old Wico P360s just have the optical pcb +adapter that goes on the bottom of a Happ super.

I have 2 of those. I am looking for the Wico P360 that came before the current Happ P360.

I have a balltop one. If youre interested

Can you pm me? can you send me a pic?

i HAVE AN UNBRANDED WICO P360. IT JUST SAIS 360 AND THE WICO PART HAS BEEN LEFT BLANK. i BELIEVE ITS A WICO. IT LOOKS THE SAME JUST WITH OUT THE WICO PART.

Can you send me a pic?

Azut, I know this post is old but I saw you posted 9 days ago.

MAS has 2 opticons left Hope this helps. Pablo has said good things about them