WTS: 120gb PS3 slim Brand new/never opened, Dual-modded TE-S/360 Fightpad/ and more

Hi everyone,
All transactions will be handled through paypal or cash (if local pick up).
Verified Paypal accounts only.
ABSOLUTELY NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.
I am located in the los angeles area, PM me for local pick up.
PM me if you?re interested in anything here, prices are non-negotiable.

Sony Playstation 3 slim- 120gb Brand new and unopened

I purchased this 120gb ps3 online about 2 weeks ago. Well times have been hard and I need some money to get by. I paid roughly $325 all together for the console and shipping. So I?ll be selling this for $260+shipping. I?m also open to local pick up.

Dual modded Tournament Edition ? S stick
I have a Mad Catz TE-S that I purchased about 2 months ago. I used the stick for about a month, and took it apart afterwards in order to dual-mod it. I?m about to finish wiring it to a Chimp board and will be selling that for **$180+Shipping.

DIY 360 Mad Catz 4716/Chimp

I have a do it yourself dual mod setup consisting of a chimp and MC 4716 pad. As of now all of the signals/grounds are routed to terminal barriers. Selling as is for $80+Shipping. **
I can add individual signal wires crimped w/ .110 QDs and a daisy chain for an 8 or 6 button setup for
$88 +Shipping.**

Xbox 360 Blanka Fightpad

Brand new, never opened Madcatz Blanka Fightpad. Purchased for $39 + tax. Selling for $25+Shipping.
I can padhack it, wired to terminal barriers or QDs for $47 + Shipping.
Also available; I?m willing to dual mod it with an extra mc cthul that I have + IMP for $95 shipped.

Or take the MC cthul for $25 + shipping.

360 Mad catz SE PCB - **$30 + shipping
or

DIY dual mod setup SE PCB+MC Cthul for $90 Shipped

Hori EX-2 Case + Stock joystick- **$20 +shipping

Printer
HP Photosmart c4480
Got as a bonus when I purches a macbook a while back. Opened but never used. **$40 + Shipping
Games:
PS Breath of Fire 4 (Rare collecter?s item)
Mint condition/opened selling for **$40 shipped

Apple iPhone 3g: Used and in fair condition. Crack on the back of the phone, NOT ON THE TOUCHSCREEN. Top button does not work. The rest of the phone functions perfectly. $100+shipping.

More to come once I get home. I?ll post pictures of everything as well.