WTS 2 Hitboxes: 1 with Brook UFB other with UFB+Retro

All prices will include shipping US only please. Open to offers as well.

Looking for $270 shipped on the hitbox. Note it does had two physical defects a small bump on the wood and a scratch on the aluminum panel. Has both a brook ufb and retro in it

Looking for $200 shipped smaller one. It’s a jony fraze bnb stick. Was going to sell it to a friend so the art is meh. If you’d like it changed I can the art or remove it. Has a brook ufb inside.

Free madcatz TE2 rivals box. Still has the foam too for the stick. You pay shipping

TE2 PCB with cover $10

Madcatz TE1 PCB wires coming off are turbo,home, and vcc for UFB. LEDs don’t work $10

WTB: Hitbox panel for TE

PM sent.

I have a spare

Added a few things.

Added Sagat Scar TE

What’s the number on the bottom? ###/250

Thanks.

31/250

Price drops. If you are interested in anything feel free to pm me an offer.

Hi, would you be interested to trade other sticks for the sagat scar?

Not looking to trade sorry.

Price drop on the TE.

Do you still have the Hayabusa available?

Nevermind… I’ve just read it was sold.

Drop again on the TE. Also all the prices are including shipping since I didn’t mention that above.

Added some madcatz TE bezels and panels.
Got the G3 gamerfinger buttons thank you slaycruz.

I have 8 white with clear plunger g3 gamerfingers…brand new never used…will sell for 50 shipped priority…HMU if interested.

Looking for some TES panels!

Awesome seller. Maintains communication. Received items quickly. Thanks!

I’m looking to buy some TE2 side panels, anyone here know were i can get some?

Not sure since Madcatz site is pretty much dead. I think I saw they were moving everything to their amazon store? Even then they don’t have much of a selection.

I got an extra set of the soul calibur side panels if you were still interested. Let me know.