WTS: 2 Virtua Stick High Grade

Sold Please Delete

BOTH SOLD! Thanks for everyone who expressed interest.

~Paik

Paik… you are such a hustla… always busting your butt.
You are my father.
Respect!

erm… ok?

I would consider buying one if they were seimitsu since I already have a sanwa. Oh wel…

i would get one, but i’m waiting to see how the converters work with my HRAP2. If they don’t and you still have one in stock then i’ll get it

I want one, but I bet these will be gone by Friday :V.

SO IF YOU STILL HAVE ONE BY THEN IM MOST DEF BUYING.

Damn, play asia upped their shipping cost. I got mine from them for $114 shipped. Shoulda gotten two.

Paik. Hold one. I might have someone willing to buy. I’ll PM you later tonight with an answer.

Haha! Thanks…I guess? : )

Elecom converters work well with HRAP sticks. 101 and 201 work well but are said to have some weirdness. They are said to have maybe 1 or 2 frame lag. 101 works with DR but not with other titles like VF5. 201 is the way to go.

If I have one, you’re more than happy to get it. If there is enough interest, I can probably get some more at wholesale from a supplier that I know. I can probably get some other sticks too like HRAP3, but I would have to check and see.

Yeah, a lot of places did that after finding out how much one of them weighs. Each one weighs 8.25 pounds or about 3.75 kg. And the box is large.

I can’t hold it for you if there are other people willing and ready to pay. But right now I have only gotten post and PMs showing interest. No sale yet.

~Paik

I was talking about the US ones, I want to see how they turn out:

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=802566

Typical SRK lol

Do the virtua stick high grade come with all sanwa parts stock?

Yes, this is stated in the second line of the post and goes into more detail right afterwards.

~Paik

Just giving props. I wish I was less lazy selling my stuff online.

It was late and I’ve been working on a big school project so I haven’t slept much lately and my mind was really wandering.
Just giving respect where respect is due.

Sorry, I meant brand new from stores. Thought you may have modded it w/ sanwas, but I just read from play-asia comments that it does in fact come with sanwas stock.

Anyone know if this works with MAME outta the box? The stick has a USB connector, but I’ve heard that the PS3’s six axis system is giving it trouble, anyone have any info?

Bump for a great seller. :slight_smile:

GOD I HOPE NOBODY BUYS BOTH OF THESE WITHIN THE NEXT TWELVE HOURS.

Paik: If you still have one for sale by like, 12am tonight(when the money gets deposited XD), will local pickup be available?

nomrah, I have no idea if it works for MAME, but I know it works for other emulators. I don’t use MAME and such so I wouldn’t be able to test it for you off hand.

Local pick up is fine : ) I think you should be fine. 2 gone in 12 hours isn’t likely : )

~Paik

can you tell me what emu’s you have tested it with?

also what is ur opinion on the stick?

you know, the closeup of those sticks make them look a lot less attractive than I thought they’d be…

Still want one D:

I GOT MONEY.

GIMME ONE.

PM SENT.

Lol. Now I gotta order some Semitu parts for this bitch.