WTS: A couple of computer stuff... Dell Studio XPS 16 Laptop, Late 2008 MacBook, etc

Selling a bunch of shit because I’m moving and well I don’t need a lot of stuff anymore. :.

So, selling my laptop there’s nothing wrong with it except the silver thing is coming off on teh sides for some unknown reason. Other than that, it’s never been shitted on and it’s been good to me to play LoL, WoW, FF11, etc. It’s basically a gaming laptop.
Amazon.com: Dell Studio XPS 1640 15.6-Inch Obsidian Black Laptop - Up to 3 Hours 8 Minutes of Battery Life (Windows 7?
I bought it from Amazon for this price and it’s the same computer, except the silver lining is kinda messed up, etc so I’m selling it for hella cheap. I’ve only had it since February. It 100% works guaranteed with no problems or I’ll give you your money back.
$650 O.B.O - SOLD

Then there’s the Unibody MacBook came out late 2008 and I snatched one up. 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, illuminated keyboard, etc. A few scratches on the body, still in very good condition.
MacBook (13-inch, Aluminum, Late 2008) - Technical Specifications
$700 O.B.O SALE PENDING

Have a couple sticks of RAM
OCZ SLI-Ready Edition Dual Channel 4 GB : 2 x 2 GB Memory - DIMM 240-pin - 800 MHz ( PC2-6400 )
OCZ2N800SR4GK PC2 6400 4GB (2x2GB) SLI Ready - $55 SOLD

FRYS.com?|?PATRIOT
Patriot PDC22G6500LLK 2GB (2x1GB) - $25

All shipping prices included. PM me any offers! Thanks :P. Yeah I’ll take pictures whenever I get an offer, but right now… Yeah just showing you what it is =].

How much for ripped kermit the frog pajama pants?

Stop trolling, ty.

Added my MacBook. EVERYTHING MUST GO. PM WITH OFFERS FUCK IT!!

A lot of interest in teh laptops but I need some offers! They have to go soon!!

Just wanted to say that you’re offering GREAT deals on these laptops. High-powered and cheap! I just recently purchased one so I don’t need one. Somebody better snatch these up. They’re a steal!!! Good luck on your sale.

Sent a pm

payment sent for the mac book

Like lefty said, really good deals on both those boxes, the mac’s sold, but I’ve got the same XPS from Dell, its worth alot more than he’s asking, and plays SC2 really well.