WTS: Arcade-In-A-Box Stick - $100

Up for sale is an AIAB stick.

It started life as a full size (stock black artwork) with happ stick with transluscent happ buttons (blue, clear, and red)… It’s a straight 6 layout with start, select, and guide on the face over the stick…

I’ve since modified it to work better and look much better…

It now houses a red iL Eurostick, red convex happ/iL buttons for the 6, white convex happ/iL for start and select, and concave red plunger/clear rim happ/iL for guide… for bling the guide button has the xbox logo visible through the button… looks pretty sweet…

the mods made it look very nice and plays like a charm…

I’ll sell for $95 ($110 shipped)… If you have an offer, I’m open… just don’t be insulting please… :rofl:

check out the nifty xbox logo (thanks gutted retro stick!)

Rob

Would you knock down the price at all for trading for a full sanwa se stick?

trying to get some cash together to buy another TE… I found a bang up deal for one… i love the large footprint of the TE…

Pics Added

Do you have the original HAPP joystick still?

yup… and all the buttons… including the hideous green and yellow ones… plus a ii button… and some extra switches…

the joystick uses QDs on the joystick now…

I’ll trade a 360 TE to you straight for this stick if you can cover shipping to you (from socal)

Brand new. Only taken out of box once, and never played with.

sent you a PM…

any takers? :smile:

price lowered a bit…

I’ll also throw in all the il/happ/cherry extras I have…

dtran01, did you get my PM?

ttt

Somebody has got to need a reasonably priced AIAB that has been modded… :wasted:

Two matches you left me Danz?!! Haha consider this a free bump and not a change the topic sentence!

Hi DanzBorin,

Can you send me a PM about this? Seems like I can’t send PMs yet because of my low post count, but I’m interested in a local cash sale (also from Houston). Thanks.

I sent a PM with my email address…

I’ll post it here too… danzborin <at> gmail <dot> com

PMs and emails replied to…

seems everyone wants to back out…

somebody has got to need a marvel stick… heck it’s fantastic for SFIV as well… :wgrin:

If only i could afford it, Its a nice stick.

I’m somewhat interested, sending PM.

i pm’d you earlier, i definitely want it.

replied to the PM…