WTS: arcade parts (Sanwa mounting plates, buttons, stick PCB/switch assemblies, more)

Last updated on 12/02/2009

I have quite a few extra parts, and would like to exchange them for cash!

A lot of shops are very busy right now, and it can take a while to acquire parts from them, so perhaps this can be a way for people to get some parts very quickly.

I’m willing to ship worldwide, am willing ship as few or as many of these parts as one would like, can calculate shipping based upon order, and will try to keep the shipping costs down. And of course, I’ll use delivery confirmation. This should be helpful for both those who just want one small thing, and those who’d like multiple items.

I can accept payment by PayPal or money order.

If you have any questions, or would like to see pictures, please just let me know! You can contact me by PM (preferably), or through the thread. Thanks, and cheers.

Sanwa

1x OBSF-30 snap-in button (WHITE) $3.00
2x OBSN-30 screw-in buttons (RED) $3.00 each
1x LB-35 ball top (WHITE) $3.00
1x LB-35 ball top (BLUE) $3.00
1x TP-MA replacement PCB/switch assembly $13.00 each
4x JLF-P-1 flat mounting plate $6.00 each
5x JLF-P-1S S-shaped mounting plate $6.00 each

Hori

1x standard button (GREEN) $3.00

Arcade harnesses

I have several arcade machine harnesses, including 2L12B and others. I am only so familiar with identifying these, though, so please let me know what you need and I can send pictures if I’m not sure that I have what you’re looking for.

Other

I have some broken PSX and PS2 controllers (from which you could take the cable for an RJ45 mod, for example), project boxes, and other such things. Also, I have the artwork/top panel from a TE that was lightly used and then removed! Lastly, I have the official Street Fighter IV 2CD soundtrack (U.S> version) for sale, new and sealed.

does the prices include shipping?

edit: n/m about that. how much would shipping cost for TP-MA to 94609?

Shipping for one TP-MA to 94609 would cost a mere $1.50, and I can ship same or next day if you pay soon. So the total would be $14.50. You can just let me know!

PM replied.

hori green standard button? pic?

is it from the sc2 stick? you just got one? 3 bucks like a sanwa?

Not sure if it is from an SC2, but it if those are green and Hori, it is likely the same. It looks just like the kind of buttons that the Capcom Fighting Jam stick has. Sorry, but I only have one. Here’s a picture…

In person, the green looks deeper. You can just let me know if you have any other questions or would like more pictures. Thanks.

EDIT: sait0u’s order shipped on Saturday.

hey guys i got my order yesterday.

:tup: Thanks.

Do the JLF-P-1 come with the screws and nuts?

It doesn’t, but I can include a set (with four NB-4-15 and four FN-4) from Sanwa for an extra dollar.

Looks like I will need an S Mounting plate for my JLF. Please PM me your paypal info and the price of shipping to zip code 06511. I will send payment as soon as I get home from work today. Thanks!

Shipping for one plate is $2. PM sent! :smile: