WTS: ARCADE STICK BLOWOUT! PS2 JLF stick, HRAP 3, SFAC

PAYPAL (to confirmed paypal address) or CASH (meet at my locations in Vallejo or SF only).
Shipping to continental US only!

Getting rid of all of my sticks. I am taking a loss on all of these so prices are pretty firm. All prices include shipping.

JUST ADDED!!!
Modified ASCII FT/JLF Sanwa Stick $50 shipped
-ASCII was removed by previous owner
-New Sanwa JLF joystick with stock ASCII shaft for the correct height
-new Seimitsu ps-24 dn yellow buttons for start and select drilled in the back
-modded with a PS1 pad, but has been tested to work with the inpin and x360 converter. Didn’t work with my Pelican.
-old sticker label is ripped out and replaced with a lami label identical one
-stock ASCII buttons

Hori Real Arcade 3 HRAP 3 $95
1-yellow balltop jlf 6 Vermillion obsf and 2 yellow obsf. yellow Sanwa 24mm. Plexi.

SFAC $85
NO BOX
HAPP MODDED
WIll throw in a yellow happ battop

1-Ken SFIV art yellow tornado terry balltop on old school comp stick with medium spring, all convex 2 white, 2 yellow, 2 orange, 2 red comp buttons. No bottom cover. Bottom is slightly beat-up bc the plastic was constructed wrong and I fixed it.

SOLD:
Cables forPC adapter SOLD!!!
Hori Real Arcade Pro 2 Mint SOLD!!!
HRAP 3 SOLD!!!
Agetec Stick Stock Green goblin NOT FOR SALE.
NAMCO SOLD
Hori Real Arcade 2 SA HRAP 2 SA SOLD!!!
Hori Real Arcade 2 HRAP 2 SOLD!!!
1-RYU SFAC SOLD!!!
Sanwa modded Hori Fighting Stick 3 SOLD!!!
1-pink bubble balltop jlf, 2 yellow, 2 pink, 2 blue, 2 purple obsf. purple 24mm. Plexi. SOLD!!!

Pics up.

no links work gives me log into yahoo?

Your pics are all listed as private.

try now please…!

where are you located in the bay area

Hrap 2 and Hrap 2 SA have the same image.

there is da sa pic i just looked through the album

thx bro. I’m in Vallejo. But i work in the SF.

I may want the HRAP 2… What kind of condition is it in and how would I go about paying you?

Which one? Both HRAP2s are in good condition. And they both have plexis. But I do not have original boxes for those.

I have paypal: rtabique@hotmail.com

How much would the HRAP 2 be if I met you up in SF?

I’d say $110. But you have to let me know so I can take it with me to work.

Namco still available? Would you do 75 shipped to 19355?

Umm yes it is and I can even do $70 shipped. lol. pm me and I’ll pm my paypal info.

New items added.

Too bad you’re not doing holds. I really want that HRAP2 SA but I can’t afford it haha. I’ll just hope no one picks it up until I get the cash.

Well there are no other requests so far. Just let me know or pm me when you think you’ll have the money.

How much are these 2 and what systems are they for?

1-Ken SFIV art yellow tornado terry balltop on old school comp stick with medium spring, all convex 2 white, 2 yellow, 2 orange, 2 red comp buttons. No bottom cover. Bottom is slightly beat-up bc the plastic was contructed wrong and I fixed it.

1-RYU art. black tornado terry balltop on old school comp stick with medium spring, 2 red concave buttons, 2 white convex, 2 black convex, 2 red convex.

edit: ibeatu just pointed out that they are $100 each. Just curious, are they 8-way or p360, is the ryu one a ball top or baseball bat? and do the buttons have QDs or are they soldered on? very interested in these sticks.

I’m a marvel player so I need them as close to mas sticks as possible

your welcome i think that ryu is a ball top like the ken 1 i see the shaft i think they will have qd’s as well but cue shall chime in soon :stuck_out_tongue: