WTS: ARCADE VGA CARD and JPAC

Both are in excellent condition. The Arcade VGA is AGP and the JPAC comes with the PS/2 cable and VGA cable.

$57 for the JPAC shipped and

$70 for the Arcade VGA shipped

for an extra $15, I’ll include the appropriate adapter to allow the JPAC to work with a SONY PSX/PS2/PS3

Or best offer!

No interest? Even if I lower the prices?

I’m kinda interested…

I suppose if you’re not in the know one might be confused about what exactly you’re selling. is this just some adapter card that gives an arcade board VGA output?

These are both items that allow you to hook a PC up to your arcade cab and arcade monitor.

Ultimarc.com should have some more info if you’re interested.

New prices

$57 for the JPAC shipped and

$70 for the Arcade VGA shipped

for an extra $15, I’ll include the appropriate adapter to allow the JPAC to work with a SONY PSX/PS2/PS3

So the video card outputs the 15khz arcade CGA signal? Any pictures, or links to where its been used in a cabinet?

Actually, yes! Let me go through some of my stuff. I used to have it hooked up to a Konami Domy 33 (candy cab.)

I’ll post asap.

Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to find any pictures and I don’t have a cab anymore. I sold it to someone that wasn’t interested in the Jpac because he was going to put a real board in it. I know the devices work perfectly, though.

I’m also waiting for replies from friends who used to come to parties at my house often when I had my cab. They may have some pictures of us playing ST on it. :confused: