WTS: B15 Round 1 Bewlix | Hori T5 multi-console **ALL SOLD**

B15 Round 1 Bewlix **
Asking [s]
$180**[/s]. Shipping included in the continental United States. **SOLD

• Multi-Console Cthulhu + Imp ver. 1 (has both USB and ethernet, however stick only has Neutrik USB) {Defaults to PS3 when plugging in USB. Hold down HOME/GUIDE while plugging in USB for XBOX 360 mode}
  • Madcatz 360 Controller
  • Seimitsu LS-56 w/ white Sanwa balltop
  • 6x 30mm Seimitsu clear screw ins
  • 3x 24mm Sanwa black
  • 2x 24mm Sanwa white
  • The bottom plexi and rubber feet are included, just not pictured.

The stick previously had a Paewang and has stand offs pre-drilled for it. I had to use it for something else and ended up putting in these pcbs from another project.
I don’t have the white buttons on the side wired up, but wouldn’t be hard to do it with the Cthulhu. The 360 pad doesn’t have the triggers soldered, just the face buttons and LB/RB.

There’s a dent on the front that can be seen in the pictures. I’m sure someone who’s savy enough to repair it could easily do it.

I can post more pics on request.

Dent on the front

Hori T5 mod with multi-console support
Asking $150 Shipping included in the continental United States.

• Art Hong mirror plexi

• Multi-Console Cthulhu + Imp ver. 1 {Defaults to PS3 when plugging in USB. Hold down HOME/GUIDE while plugging in USB for XBOX 360 mode}

• Madcatz 360 fightpad

• Sanwa JLF w/ Dark Blue balltop

• 8x 30mm Sanwa dark blue snap-ins

• 2x 24mm Sanwa dark blue (Start & Select)

• 1x 24mm Sanwa white (Home/Guide)

• 1x 6ft RJ-45 to USB cable w/ Neutrik boot (I can provide a USB extension if too short)
    optional I can include a PS2 ethernet cable if requested.

For PS1/2, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Saturn etc. you’ll have to crimp your own cable or buy them from Focus Attack or Toodles.

would you trade ?

Sorry no trades.

For those of you that wanted to know…
The bottom plexi and rubber feet are included, just not pictured.

Adding:
Xbox Magic Box Controller Adapter PS1 Dreamcast Sega Saturn

Pm sent on Xbox adapter.

Xbox Magic Converter SOLD

Interested in purchasing the Bewlix stick. Will it work multiconsike upon receiving it or ill I need to buy some extra that’s not included? Does it come with the USB and whatnot?? I have eightarc fusion synthesis and it has a switch for multiconsole use. I’m not familiar with dual mod sticks other than eightarc. If U can answer those question or explain then I will purchase. Thanks.

Yes, a USB cable will be included and it will do 360/PS3/PC upon receiving.

By default when plugging the USB, you’ll be in PS3/PC mode. To get into 360 mode, you’ll have to hold down the HOME/GUIDE button (located nearest the USB port) while plugging in the USB cable.

The Multi-Console Cthulhu does have the RJ-45 soldered and attached, however it’s not plugged into anything. You would have to connect an ethernet extension of some kind and have your own custom crimped cables in order to do other consoles (ex: PS1/2, Dreamcast, Saturn, Gamecube).

Adding:
Hori T5 mod with multi-console support

if its possible

how much for the t5, without the panel and buttons, and with 2 more holes drilled next to the home button?

Well not parting out as of yet.

For the B15, it should be easy to replace the artwork right?

Yeah you just have to unscrew the 6 security torx screws up top and remove the plexi. I believe the size for the security torx bit is t-18. I can provide the bit if needed.

http://joystickvault.com/data/1078/5.jpg

Price drops

Added to Hori stick description:
optional I can include a PS2 ethernet cable if requested.

More price drops

Last price drop on the Hori before it goes it to ebay.

B15 SOLD

All sold