Wts: b15sdm | jdm714 (j&j super mod te) | mod starter kits | parts | shells

Times are very hard on the boulevard, So in order to make ends meet i have to sell all my prized possessions and fight sticks in the works. In advance thanks for your purchases.

**ALL Parts are ordered from Focus Attack, Etokki, or Canadian Joy Sticks. Well Known and trusted distributors.

**All transactions will be done through Paypal. Ebay has caused me problems in the passed however you can look at my reviews by visiting: mlortiz-30 Ebay user page. I have never recieved a bad rating.

**ALL buyers unfortunally must pay for they’re own shipping, im offering very fair prices. I would normally take care of them my self but I’m very broke and will still be buying boxes, peanuts and bubble sheets. Your item will be well very secure.

**I’d rather not ship internationally, however your paying for shipping. Shipping costs ARE LISTED on the actual boxes slip. So what im saying is if i use a shipping calculatior and tell you the price of shipping I DONT LIE!

**My price on the B15SDM and the JDM714, will not budge. All other items negotioable.

MY B15SDM [SIZE=6] $$375 + SHIPPING[/SIZE] - SOLD:
[media=youtube]aWNUKXIZJ6k[/media]

(XBOX, PS3, PC )

DISCLAIMER:I’m an idiot and wore a watch the first time I used it, it made a very minior dent in the wood. (Clicky)It is still top notch quality work from the master him self.

THE J&J SUPER DUAL MOD TE $$185 + SHIPPING, Done by JDM714 (Perfect for a clear top) — SOLD

** (XBOX, PS3, PC )

**Comes with 8 Way gate installed, and optional 4/8 Way, as well as a clear bezzel, and optional red one. Comes with Male A-B USB 2.0 Cable as well.

**New Clear Sanwa Buttons (All Around) & New Sanwa Joystick.

INSIDE:

OUTSIDE:

Paewang PCB’s + Harnesses (2) !! $$45+ Shipping [SIZE=7]( BOTH HAVE SOLD)[/SIZE]

TE Semi-Working Shell!! $$65 + SHIPPING - [SIZE=7]SOLD[/SIZE]

A Semi-Working UVCM3 TE Stick With a Joystick PCB Problem, The Joy Stick WAS replaced and is brand new however I still have an issue where it spams down with out me touching it… leaving me to believe the PCB or connection / connector to is broken… (Have not done research, probably fixable)

I’m selling This as the shell, however I honestly believe the down spamming can be fixed with a little patience and research.

SE BLANK SHELL MODDING PROJECT!! - $$30 + SHIPPING

Empty case, comes with the Start/Home/trubo/select PCB’s, you have to buy a paewang or Akishop PS360+ in order to make this item function, as well as art, buttons and joystick.

WORKING XBOX 360 SE - 40 DOLLARS + SHIPPING - SOLD

All you need is Art & Buttons. Comes with 8 Way on the new SANWA Joystick and an optional 4/8 Way.

RANDOM PARTS – FREE SHIPPING IF NOT BUYING IN BULK, IF YOU SEE AN ITEM YOU NEED. PM ME, MOST ARE UNDER 10 BUCKS!

X5 Sanwa Joystick Harnesses ( -2 SOLD)
X3 Paewang Harnesses (-1 SOLD)
X3 Nutriks + Rubber Covers ( -1 Sliver SOLD -1 Black SOLD)
X1 16 Piece Disconnect Set (SOLD)
X1 2.0 USB WIRE (For Connection to PCB requiring Solder.) (SOLD)
X1 Random Dust Cover and Shaft Cover Kit (SOLD)
X2 Random Sanwa Button kits (-2 SOLD)
X1 Random Bag of TE and SE Screws/Nuts/Bolts (SOLD)

Thanks for taking the time to view my items.

would you be able to sell me just the Paewang (XBOX, PS3, PC ) PCB + Harness ( Wiring ) ?
if so how much shipped to 92865?

Uh I want to give the SE package a few days up to see if anyone wants it, if it doesn’t sell by the weekend I will contact you. I can Sell you the Paewang + Harness for 46$ total price. It will fit in a Flat Rate shipping box that should only cost 6 Bucks.

On Etokki its 54.95 for pcb + 7.74 for harness and ships from korea which would cost quite a bit. So you save an estimated 25 bucks minimum with me. Ill contact you soon with an update.

Alright let me know! I’ll be waiting to hear from u! Thanks!

Notification: THE SE DUAL MOD PROJECT, Dropped to 100 Dollars.

what PCB is the b15sdm?

would you sell one paewang harness kit by itself? if so, how much for shipping to toronto, canada?

@ Abelfanatic its Paewang Xbox360, PS3 and PC Compatible. All of his are, please watch the video too!

@ Chuu I’m giving the kits a bit more time before i sell the two Paewang’s i have separately, If they don’t sell as packages by Saturday. Ill contact you.

If your just talking about the harness by its self i have extra’s and its probably like 15 bucks shipped and everything, its very light. For both Paewang + Harness and shipped to Toronto, 55 dollars. Like I said waiting a few days and ill contact you.

I am 100% interested in buying that B15 stick. I’ll send you a PM.

I have changed it to reserved for 12 hours or until your response.

I’m interested in the Xbox SE. Depending on the shipping. I live in MI, 48092. Could you let me know then I’ll let you know for sure?

It fits in a flat rate box if i take the joystick out, if you can handle puting it back in, then there is a 12 dollar box it fits in.

Edit: You seem fully capable from your blog ~~ Nice.

ok, sounds good. Paypal I assume? PM me with details

Working XBOX 360, with Sanwa stick – SOLD –

payment sent.

ALL PHOTOS AND PACKAGES HAVE BEEN UPDATED!

ALL ITEMS BOUGHT WILL BE SHIPPED TOMORROW!!!

All orders payed for by yesterday, have been shipped out today. You have received tracking numbers in your inbox’es, and also pay pal should have sent you an email. Every Item was insured, and has a delivery confirmation via USPS. Enjoy these products, i may have over done it selling every stick i own I just didn’t expect everything to sell over night, people who made purchases saved my ass. Thanks a lot and Have fun.

I Still have 2 shells to get rid of and im highly negotiable on both, and any remaining parts.

Hmmm, I’m tempted to buy the blank SE too but I don’t think I can afford it right now. :frowning:

ah, screw it…I’ll take the blank SE shell too i guess…lol