WTS: Blazblue LE, King of Fighters XII, and Tekken 6 - all for 360

!!! PRICE DROP !!!

Prices:
$30 for Blazblue LE
$25 for KoF XII
$25 for Tekken 6

I don’t have any trades in mind but feel free to offer something up I don’t mind.

Also note that you pay shipping. Stop PMing me trying to get a $5 discount on shipping, esp if you’re offering a price lower than what I asked.

Is that Tekken 6 complete and in mint condition (e.g. no scratches on disk, or rips or tears on manual?

If your T6 doesn’t sell by January, I’ll take it. Assuming it’s in the condition Illustrator stated.

I’d describe it as Good condition but not 100% mint. It’s definitely all there and not damaged, though.

I’m intersted in t6 and have a red octane arcade stick for trade if your intersted let me know. The only thing on the stick is that one of the switches on the joystick does not work and it does not come with any pcb . All the buttons work fine and so do 3 out of 4 directions on the joystick

I can’t tell if you’re joking or if you really think you can trade a broken item for a working one.

Well, sorry I will no longer be taking your T6. I didn’t know it was for 360 only, didn’t fully read. Sorry :sweat:

I might buy it though, in a week or so. Hope nobody snags it first before I get some money.

PRICE DROP – $30 for Blazblue LE

Also note that you pay shipping. Stop PMing me trying to get a $5 discount on shipping, esp if you’re offering a price lower than what I asked.

Holy crap… T6 for $25, man why didn’t you buy a PS3 instead D:

Yeah, I would’ve if I had one when it came out. I’ll probably roll over some money from selling this into a PS3 copy if I care enough to play the game again.

I ordered the tekken 6 game from him, he replied after I paid him. It’s been 2 days now and I havn’t heard from him anymore. EmX…-.-

hectic week, I am very sorry to pongzter for not getting back. Tekken 6 is sold but the other games are no longer for sale. Sorry to whoever might’ve been interested. :frowning:

Still have Blazblue? PM sent