WTS: buttons, mounting plates, arcade harnesses, cables, SFIV OST, SSD, more

Please also take a look at my HRAP panel trading thread here.

I have quite a few extra parts, and would like to exchange them for cash! I live on the east coast in the States and I’m willing to ship worldwide. I can (quickly) ship as few or as many of these parts as one would like. I calculate shipping based upon order, and will try to keep the costs down while still keeping the goods secure. And of course, I’ll use delivery confirmation for domestic orders.

I can accept payment by PayPal or money order.

If you have any questions, or would like to see pictures, please just let me know! You can contact me by PM (preferably), or through the thread. Thanks, and cheers.

SANWA

4x JLF-P-1 flat mounting plates – $5.00 each
5x JLF-P-1S S-shaped mounting plates – $5.00 each
4x MS-O-2P joystick microswitches – $2.50 each
3x LL-2 PCB feet (screws not included) – $0.25 each

SEIMITSU

1x bearing trestle for LS-32 – $2.00

HORI

8x 35mm buttons – $20.00 for all 8

ARCADE HARNESSES

I have several arcade machine harnesses, including 2L12B and some others. I am only so familiar with identifying these, though, so please let me know what you need and I can send pictures if I’m not sure that I have what you’re looking for.

Here’s a picture.

OTHER

1x MAYFLASH stick (only the joystick itself), like new – $5.00
6x HAMMOND 4.7"×1.4"×2.8" ABS project boxes – $3.50 each
?x Broken PSX and PS2 controllers (the cables from which can be used for RJ-45 mods) – $4.00 each
1x Artwork from an original TE that was lightly used and then removed – $5.00
1x USB cable taken from an original Xbox 360 TE – $4.00
1x Street Fighter IV 2CD soundtrack (U.S. version) sealed – $9.00
1x BFG TECH GeForce 8800 GTS OC 320MB GDDR3 – $25.00
1x MICROSOFT IntelliMouse Explorer 4.0, new – $20.00
1x CORSAIR 2.5" 32GB Nova Series solid state hard drive, new – $70.00
1x MONSTER PlayStation 1/2/3 S-video cable – $9.00
1x generic PlayStation 1/2/3 S-video cable – $5.00
1x SEGA Genesis RF adapter – $3.00
1x NINTENDO Super Nintendo RF adapter – $3.00
1x NINTENDO Nintendo Entertainment System RF adapter – $3.00

how much use on the buttons?

The Sanwa buttons are in excellent condition and have new switches. The Hori buttons have seen a bit of use, but are in very good condition.

I might be interested in your MAYFLASH stick. My niece played street fighter all Christmas with me and I was wanting to get her a good starter stick she could use on her ps2. Do you have pics available? and have you modded it in any way?

Interested in Taito harnesses for both players…in those pictures they all look like sega ones though.

A Mayflash/Elecom would be good for that, but it’s not the complete stick that I’m selling; only the joystick part! Sorry for the confusion. First post edited to make that more clear.

Sorry…!

Oh well thanks anyway… I’ll just keep looking for a good cheep stick for her…

No problem. Good luck! You can find those Mayflash ones on Play-Asia on the cheap, last I checked.

pmed regarding flat mounting plate

hey can the usb cord be used on a ps3 T.E?

Yes it can Sideshow20… but it has to be soldered in.

ok cool because my boy ps3 t.e usb went out on him.

As punkpc said. :smile: If you’d like to buy it, you can just send a PM!

Hey blue, I might need a kick harness from u and some buttons. Can anyone confirm what the 2 wires are on the far left and the far right? Is the one on the far right a kick harness for use on a CPS II setup?

Responded via PM. The one on the far far right is confirmed to be a CPS kick harness. If anyone can verify what the other harness is, that would be great.