WTS: Cappas' Customs - MvC3 (Amaterasu) fight stick. (USA,NC)

Since I didn’t have any hits on just the case, I decided to finish out the stick and see if anyone was interested. It is a painted case with a high gloss shine. It uses Sanwa pushbuttons and a Semitsu LS-56 stick. It is fitted with a ChImp pcb and is set up to be dual modded. In it’s current state, it works with PS3 and PC. I am pricing this as best as I can. I’m basicly trying to get the money for the materials to make the stick. Payment can be made with PayPal and shipping is free within the US (ex. HI & AK). I also give a 14 day return for repair policy (buyer pays return shipping). Out of 30 custom orders, no one has had to use it ;D Please PM with any interests or questions. Thanks for looking.

PRICE (includes US shipping)= $175.00

New listing.

Updated. Finished stick.

that’s a dope joystick. gl with your sale.

damn, i just bought some tritton’s :frowning: fml … bump for a sweet stick

Dude awesome work, thats a fresh ammy stick for sure!!

Very nice, I PM’d you about the case a couple weeks ago, but didn’t get a response. I would love to buy this stick, the color scheme on it is awesome. I don’t use Ammy tho :frowning:

that’s a good price compared to the other customs i’ve seen on this site. good luck.

Hey man, sorry about the PM. Would it have came in under a different user? I don’t remember seeing that name.

Hah! I DO use Ammy and I don’t like the color scheme. lol

It’s not bad, just a little too “orange” for me.

Sent you a couple of messages, please check as soon as you are able.

Sold. Thank you. Please remove.

can u build another one like this but totally black ???

Dude, stop upping threads from way long ago.