WTS: Chun-Li TE S stick (xbox360)

I have a brand new Chun-Li stick for the 360 for sale. I have only used this once and that was just to test out the buttons and make sure they were working. The colored xbox buttons were swapped out for the blue buttons for a cleaner look. The stick was signed at last years evo by Tokido, Mago and Daigo. A little goo-gone will remove that if you want to erase it. I’m asking $185 shipped to the CONUS or $170 local pickup but feel free to make me an offer. Im in So-Cal. Let me know if you want any more pics or have any other questions. Thanks.

Only $200 are you shure nothings wrong with the stick. Ive seen these go for more money on amazon.

those probably are still sealed and never opened, the signatures on this one actually decrease the value for most collectors.

I’m not trying to make money off you guys. Like iorywang said, the fact that these have signatures on them decrease the value. I can clean them off if you guys want? I’m willing to take offers, the $200 is not set in stone. There is NOTHING wrong with these sticks, they are new.

Pmed

bump

Price drop bump!

free bump for you, good luck with the sale.

will u hold it for a week (til payday for me). if so I’ll buy it.

Pm’d

pm