WTS: Custom Agetec Full Sanwa Mod PS2/DC - $85 SHIPPED

Hey all,

I have a DREAMCAST AGETEC joystick fully custom modded. It features all sanwa, buttons and joystick, and is upgraded to play with both PS2 and DC. It has only been used for like 4 sessions.

The metal panel has a black, textured overlay on it, and the shell is painted black. However, my paint job on the ACTUAL case isn’t as good as I had hoped. There are dripping marks on the front and a few scratches on the top. Not perfect but the whole ensemble looks good.

PRICE DROP 85$ shipped GOGOGOGOGOGO

If you didn’t hate white people I would buy it.

I <3 white people
I <3 onikage

That is a really good price and I am really interested but I don’t got the money. Lol

pm sent

If it doesn’t go through, i am interested

still available

i think someone in modesto might want this if so ill pick it up at keystone but ill let u no 2nite

please do homey

hey yoon no one in modesto wanted it all though they all talk about wantin jap sticks o well if u still have it this weekend maybe ill put a payment on it if thats cool wit u

If it’s not picked up by tuesday, me and my roommate want it. :tup:

Ahh man that is such a good price ! If I had a converter without any lag for my ps3 it would be mine… damn.

Good luck anyways !

yoon hold onto the stick next time i c u ill buy it just drop it off at alberts place and ill leave the cash there and u dont have to ship it

sold!