WTS:CVaniaDSgames,JPS2 games,SOTA figure,Doom Mancubus Miniature x2, DC liteguns

Hey,

FEEL FREE TO MAKE OFFERS. I no longer use any of this stuff.

Here’s what I have for sale. If you’re interested and want pics let me know and I’ll be more than happy to get them for you.
Shipping will be based on your zipcode.

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow Strategy Guide. Great Condition. Some corner f the cover are frayed. Poster/map is still attached to guide. $8

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin Strategy Guide. MINT $8

Capcom vs SNK Pro (PSX) MINT and complete $5

Guilty Gear XX: Midnight Carnival DVD. Open and MINT Shows combos and tactics and such.$10

Dragon Quest VIII Strategy Guide Mint condition–even still has the poster/map attached to the guide. $15

Final Fantasy 4 GBA strategy Guide: Great condition. Poster is also attached to guide as well. $8

Dreamcast Light guns x2. $20 each

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/413NN3BRKML.SL500_AA280.jpg

JPS2 Games: Lot = $30 shipped I really have no need for these since I sold my JPS2
Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core $10 dropped from $15

Samurai Shodown Tenka (Best Of) $10

King of Fighters XI $10 dropped from $15

Fatal Fury Battle Archives Vol. 1 (Best Of) $10

Dragon’s lair 3-D Dirk the Daring figure: SEALED. Dirk’s sword sheath is loose in the package. $20

SOTA Evil Ryu and Psycho Bison dual pack. Package is “sealed” but pretty damaged (figures are fine). Some squahsed areas and semi-ripped plastic packaging on the back. $20 dropped from $25

thanks for looking.

-adam.

I may grab Order of Ecclesia from you. Shipping should be like $2. I’ll let you know tonight.

Send paypal info please. Zip Code is 06511.

sold some stuff (Doom guys and CV:OoE) and cut some prices.

sold some stuff (Doom guys and CV:OoE) and cut some prices.

feel free to make offers if you’re interested in anything.