WTS Dual Mod (x360/PS3) Voltech Zebra Wood Slim

For sale is a dual modded Voltech Slim made of Twisted Zebra Wood.

It’s in very good condition with no scuffs or scratches. Of course, this is to be expected with the way Voltech does his finishing on his sticks.

Comes with:

• JLF Stick w/ white ball top
  • 6 Sanwa OSBNs
  • 3 Clear Seimitsu for function buttons (24mm)
  • Cthulhu
  • Imp switch
  • Padhacked x360 PCB
  • NAUSB adaptor
  • 15-foot USB cord

Price is $220 shipped (US only, excluding HI and AK). Sorry, I’m not interested in any trades at the moment.

Here are some pictures. I will take some more photos tomorrow and post them up if anyone is interested.

To be honest, it really breaks my heart to part with this stick. The stick is constructed well and with great precision, and the art brings back memories for sure. I’ve had the opportunity to own quite a few sticks from many builders here on SRK, but this one has always been my favorite (not to mention this is the sturdiest one too).

The only reason I’m selling this stick is to finance a new project.

I like the look of your new project. glw your sale.

Brian since when did you start that project? I might be interested later on but good luck with the project.

I started this project about a few weeks back. I found a guy with access to a CNC machine! :woot:

You going to EVO right?

Bump for Price Drop!

Probably no Evo for me this year. I may have the chance to do so with a friend and a rent a car though. If this doesn’t sell within next Friday, I’ll let you know about buying it off.