WTS Dual Modded (Chtuhlu ) Round 1 TE

Need some cash (hurray surprise bills)

The stick is originally for 360. Got it modded at evo but haven’t used it sense. The TE itself has only been used a handful of times (I bought it NIB off a friend and only played on it about 10 times) The joystick is crooked (It was crooked when I opened the TE) but** it does not effect play at all.** When Networkingpuppy looked at it during EVO he said the stick would eventually need replaced but for now it’s fine and there is nothing to worry about.

Asking for about 170 OBO
Paypal and US Only. I will provide tracking #.
I still have the original box if you want that as well.

Pics

As mentioned in.The stick plays perfectly fine though with absolutely no issues. What little I played on this stick, I played MvC2 and 3. So I would know if something isn’t working.

Thanks.

Bump. Lowered to 170 OBO.

any pics?

Yup. I’ll post them up in a bit.

As mentioned in OP. The stick plays perfectly fine though with absolutely no issues. What little I played on this stick, I played MvC2 and 3. So I would know if something isn’t working.

Updated first post with pics.

just curious, R1 TE has a different PCB than R2 and TE-S right?

I actually have no clue. Haha. I don’t know shit about the inner workings of an arcade stick outside of if they are reading correctly or not. Haha

scratch that…i am interested.

Awesome. Just send me a PM.

apparently no one can, you are not accepting pms?

Weird. I should be able to.

Sale pending.

Does it comes with a Chtuhlu and if so which one the MC one or the PC PS3 ??

PC PS3 I believe. Also the sale is still pending but thank you for the interest.