Wts eight arc onyx for ps3 100 SHIPPED!

Well I’m breaking my collection down a bit I have an eight arc onyx for ps3…was initially asking 110 shipped now 100 shipped.I have orgiginal box and it is in good condition only shipping in the CONUS and pmt accepted via paypal…pics really dont do it justice…crappy cell phone camera…

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8027/7570135410_c06f5736fa_z.jpg
Untitled by slaycruz13, on Flickr

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8016/7570137302_e650e70fe8_z.jpg
Untitled by slaycruz13, on Flickr

Great prices as usual!

Pics of Eightarc up and for today

bump 100 shipped for eight arc…it disheartents me to sell them at these prices buut I need them gone…ASAP…

How old is the eightarc? And is it dual modded for 360 / PS3? And do you ship to US48 (Los Angeles)?

I got it off srk mbr Melter a few 2 months ago and I believe he had it for 3-4 months ago…the pics dont do it justice as they are cell phone pics…but it’s in good shape its for ps3 only…I use dual modded stick as my main stick and I’ve only used it about 3 times…hence the reason for me selling at as the ball and chain has put her foot down…

Oh im a 360 user so ill have to pass :(. GLWS on your sticks

Hmmm that eight arc seems tempting…it’s in good condition?

Its in good condition, I’ve used it maybe 3 times since I got it and the previous owner took good car of it…I took pics with my cell phone so they dont really do it justice.

Bump for a great seller :slight_smile:

Berserk stick sold…only eightarc left…100 shipped…its a good deal peeps…hit me up.

If you could wait til the 19th when I get this check, I’d be all over that. AM paypal status.

Eight arc sild to YESMASTER…thanks guys…mods please close.

Where have you been? No new stuff from you lately!

Lol…I have a blankcase from magocyber I might be putting up soon…

Lol.That’s the spirit my friend :slight_smile: lol I was wondering where you were :tup:

You guys are funny