WTS: Gold Keys from Depositfiles: Seperates & Bundles Available

If you don’t have an account, you can sign up for free here

depositfiles is a storage exchange site for small to large files over the net so if you have to share large, Hi Res pics of your arcade sticks, art work, personal music, family photo albums, business files, your kid’s recorded sports activities, ect. you can use that site easily.

Premium/ Gold Keys are used for faster downloads, multiple downloads, and to resume broken downloads. These Keys or activation codes are activated in your own personal account when you copy and paste the codes in the U-Points section of your account. the offer ends 11/15/2009 but usually it gets extended monthly.

I have older accounts that received gold keys based on there status and I don’t need them. So, here’s a chance to buy some membership cheaper than the site offers.

In total, I have 6 months and 5 days worth available. You can either buy all the gold keys or in separate sections (18 keys):[list]
[] 2 hours = 1/2 a day worth (3 keys)
[
] 6 hours = 1 day and a 1/2 worth (3 keys)
[] 1 day = 3 days worth (3 keys)
[
] 2 weeks = 3 months worth (6 keys)
[*] 1 month = 3 months worth (3 keys)[/list]

Prices: ^In order that they appear above[list]
[] 2 hours = 1 Key $1, All Keys $5
[
] 6 hours = 1 Key $5, All Keys $6
[] 1 day = 1 Key $6, All Keys $9
[
] 2 weeks = 1 Key $8, All Keys $24
[*] 1 month = 1 key $10, All Keys $24[/list]

Bundles[list]
[] 5 Days, $7
[
] 1 Month + 2 Weeks, $15
[] 2 Months, $18
[
] 3 Months, $24
[] 3 Months + 2 Weeks, $28
[
] 4 Months, $33
[] 6 Months, $40
[
] All Keys = 6 months + 5 days, $50[/list]

All payments are accepted via PayPal only. Not taking any PM’s untill people post in here first of what they want and when payments are made. Once your payment is confirmed on my side, I’ll pm or email you the set(s) of keys needed to active your Gold/Premium status. If you have any questions or concerns then please post them in here. I will make all transactions public once transactions are made from both parties, and I will edit the first post accordingly.

to put in your payment, please you this LINK

will post screen caps of the codes, blurred, if needed.

eh?

anyone?

I’ll ask around just incase but don’t know anyone that uses deposit files.

Rapidshare would be more popular.

^ I’d buy rapidshare. I only know people who use megaupload and rapidshare, mostly MU but i’ll ask around.

do they even offer members “goldkeys”?

I know so many people who complain more about RS than DF.