WTS: hacked PSOne / PSX / PS1 analog PCBs, solderless PCBs

Hello,
I’m selling the following for cash or for trade for specific items. PM if interested:

1. Hacked PSOne PCBs (type H, late edition, as seen on Slagcoin). I can end the tips with either QDs or prongs (if your joystick uses a terminal block for wiring). Shipping is calculated separately based on where you live. I will have more available shortly. All PCBs are tested before being sent out. If you aren’t sure if a PSOne dualshock (analog) pad is for you, you may also want to visit the SRK Controller Adapter/Converter thread. Generally speaking, it does seem to have the most compatibility. For sure, it works with Total Control Plus (for PS to DC) and Super Joybox 3 pro (for PS to PC). I have a limited number available for $35 + shipping.
  1. I also have a small number of solderless PSOne dualshock controllers. They are the type A (late model) and type M (rare model) that you see at Slagcoin’s website. If you have the right electrical wire, you can plug the wire right into the controller and connect to your joystick/buttons. These are available for $15 + shipping.

Shipping is calculated separately (typically $5 for USPS Priority for 2-3 days to anywhere in the U.S.). If you live in NJ/NY, we can meet up to eliminate shipping costs.

If you’d like to trade, I am interested in only the following items:
Sanwa JLF joysticks
Sanwa buttons (30 and 24mm)
Total Control Plus converter (to play PS controllers on Dreamcast)
Fanta joystick (Myoungshin or Taeyoung)

Thanks,
AK

I want that SFAC case. Seriously, if you sell it to someone else I will snap. :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t mind your $5 price increase either.

I thought about it…lol I was about to bump this dudes page saying If someone doesn’t take it in five minutes I’m going to.

sent a PM

updated: I have 25 more PCBs available. P360 also still available.

update: I also have a small number of solderless PSOne dualshock controllers. They are the type A (late model) and type M (rare model) that you see at Slagcoin’s website. If you have the right electrical wire, you can plug the wire right into the controller and connect to your joystick/buttons.

These are available for $20 + shipping.

As long as that p360 is mint condition never been used I’ll take it.

I live in southern California.

PM me with instructions although I’m not sure I’ll be able to PM back…trying to get my post count to 5 ><