WTS: Hauppage HVR-1600 capture/tuner card, SSIV MVS, computer stuff

Stuff I need to get rid of:

[Hauppage HVR-1600 Capture and TV Tuner card](iomega 1TB external USB 2.0 HDD - $60 Visiontek ATI HD5450 PCIe x16 1GB video card. HDMI/VGA/DVI out. Slim profile. - $60) (digital and analog +s-vid composite). – Really nice card, have been using it in my Media PC for cable and HDTV, as well as some basic capturing streaming, and it’s working really well for me. Just upgraded to a Cable Card tuner, so don’t need it anymore. - $50

SamSho IV Japanese MVS Cart has serial. I haven’t fired it up for over a year, but it worked flawless then. I’ll include a shockbox - $25

Diamond PVR-550 Capture TV Tuner card. NTSC/Composite/S-Video in, hardware encoding, etc. Slim profile, PCI. (older card, but for simple streaming and capture needs it will still do the trick. Has hardware encoding, so will work nice on an older PC as well) - $20

Nvidia 8500GT PCIe-x16 256MB - $20

1GB Buffalo Select DDR2-667 stick - $10

EZ-Dock External SATA>USB 2.0 dock - $20

ATI 2400HD Pro PCIe slimline 256MB /DVI/s-video/component-hd - $20

Prices include shipping. If someone wants the PC parts as a bundle I’ll give a good deal (or to anyone who buys 3-4 items at least).

bump, phone added.

bump for new junk

I’d be interested in the dell monitor. What’s the product/model number? Also, pics!

np, forgot to take them earlier when I had all the stuff out, gonna get the pics up ASAP.

btw, these are more of the graphic design/get work done type of LCDs. Refresh rates aren’t bad, but I don’t have any idea what the lag would be in a fg.

np, forgot to take them earlier when I had all the stuff out, gonna get the pics up ASAP.

btw, these are more of the graphic design/get work done type of LCDs. Refresh rates aren’t bad, but I don’t have any idea what the lag would be in a fg.

i might be interested in the screen, waiting on pics.

is that DC american or japanese?

American, but it’s on hold for someone else at the moment.

Will update post with pics tomorrow.

if you can hold till tomorrow i’ll take the radio off your hands

Sorry, someone got the radio this morning. Will update first post now.

your killing me lol

I love that lunchbox set. Ive been collecting lunch boxes and its one of my favorite newer ones.

Pics of the 24" monitor are up.

Again, they’re from an iphone, so don’t assume the screen is blurry or has issues. This is just to show it’s working and to show how it looks (also posted on pic of it in vertical mode).

The picture in person is perfect, no dead pixels, and really bright.

how much shipping to 02657 MA for the dell monitor?

Interested in the Dell monitor too. How much for it shipped to 70056?

all right, waiting on code then

Replied. Sorry about your wait, but it’s only been two days since the monitor shipped, and 3 days since I received the paypal payment on that. I just didn’t see your last pm until a few mins ago.

Problem resolved quickly, thankyou

Can you provide more info on the 19" Samsung LCD monitor? Thanks! :china: